[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - May 10 - 1/4 mile drag
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

May 10 - 1/4 mile drag

May 10 - 1/4 mile drag

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:50 am

i've tried posting this before to get other solara owners to go but no one ever wants to go except for two people who i have seen there, but i'm going to try again.

on may 10 there is going to be a 1/4 mile drag strip at california speedway. its at night and you can get more info at www.californiaspeedway.com. if anyone is interested please reply and we can all meet up inside. if you don't want to race you can always jus go to watch. i plan to be there for sure and hopefully you guys can join

jus to call out a few people....i'd be very interested to see these people run: Ryan, Peter, Eric, Danny.....and anyone else who would like to join!!!

-michael

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:53 am

dang, sorry i forgot to log in.
Last edited by 20SoLaRa02 on Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: May 10 - 1/4 mile drag

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:30 pm

There's no point in me going since I know i'm only gonna get high 15 or low 16 times.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:32 pm

ohh i c....well thanx n e ways. don't forget its still fun :P , well it was for me even when i was running 16's!
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:35 pm

It's fun when you have a new clutch. But with my 81k mile clutch, those hard launches won't be very cost effective for me in the near future.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events