[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SolaraGuy Travels(Post up any trips you have in THIS thread)
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

SolaraGuy Travels(Post up any trips you have in THIS thread)

SolaraGuy Travels(Post up any trips you have in THIS thread)

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Hey there guys:

Occasionally, SolaraGuys are able to cross paths during travel. While we're "out on the company tab", we should try to hook up when possible. (Afterall, I hooked up with Crisp in Tokyo, PXL met Down2TheC in Chicago, and I met a bunch of you guys in SoCal.)

So post up any travel plans you have in the upcoming months. It would be great to get to meet up sometime!

p.s. If you start a thread, please be sure to post in the correct Events Forum Post Format DATE, LOCATION/EVENT http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=2740
Last edited by PhreakdOut on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:34 pm

For me, I travel a lot.

1/23: Montreal, Quebec (I was in Atlanta / Chattanooga this morning)

Week of 2/18: Santa Fe, NM and then Vancouver, BC

Week of 3/10: Las Vegas, NV

At some point in the next month and a half, I'll plan a trip to Japan and China.

Let me know if you might cross paths.
Last edited by PhreakdOut on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby no_escape » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:57 pm

I was gonna drive down to flrodia on the 2nd week of feb... but I really don't want to drive 20+hrs alone.

So I'll fly. I'll be in sarasota, anyone near?
SC 4psi - 305cc - Jims Fuel Upgrade - AFC NEO - 190 Walbro - Tokico/Eibach - Short Throw Shifter - FTB - RSB - K&N Filter - Greddy Evo II catback
no_escape
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby i20solara02i » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:04 pm

you should come back to so cali =)
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:04 pm

and we can have another b-day party for you at DnB
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Hey Phreak - what are you doing in Vegas in March?

Just got back from SF @ Macworld last week...

More conferences to attend this spring:

Las Vegas next week 1/28-1/31

Miami Beach 2/24-2/29

Las Vegas again 4/11-4/17
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby LatinUSMC » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:06 pm

spoiled brats^^^^^^.

my current employer AIG whose internationally know doesnt want to spend on us...employees.

with my old employer...ive been allover the world but only to blow shht up in theyr jungles and training camps away from civilization...dammn Marine Corps infantry... USO who?? i never got to see no concerts or celebrities that was all the clerks and bullet counters, like the one thats on the run right now.
MCnasty POG.(Personel Otherthan Grunts) :evil: just venting..sorry.. :roll:
ALL*TRD*...Revos,FSTB,RSB,Muffler+FSB.
LatinUSMC
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:23 pm

^^ Depends on what you do with your life I guess... IF you have a choice, that is!

I've been all over the US, Canada & Europe but nowhere else... but it was because I was in music originally and toured nonstop. Since then, the type of business I've been in has taken me out on the road doing training or working with clients - a lot of times never seeing a city in the daylight or getting any farther than from the hotel to a convention center or to the airport, so it's def. not all fun & games. (but no, we're not blowing sh!t up or getting shot at either - except in Hollywood!) ;)
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby QuickSEV6 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:17 am

I'll be in Chicago July 6th through the 12th.

I already started a thread to try to get a meet started.
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php? ... icago+meet
QuickSEV6
Solara Driver Extraordinaire
Solara Driver Extraordinaire

Postby cuznlucky » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 pm

no_escape wrote:I was gonna drive down to flrodia on the 2nd week of feb... but I really don't want to drive 20+hrs alone.

I live 20-30 minutes away depending on where in Sarasota I'd swing over to say Hi and welcome ya to FL.
2001 SLE V6 Auto, Renova Grille, 18” Lorenzo WL32, Samsung Tablet 2, Poweramper Power Meter (Old School), JL Audio Amps, Speakers, Floating Amp/battery rack
cuznlucky
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:55 pm

PXLpainter wrote:Hey Phreak - what are you doing in Vegas in March?

Trolling the CON / AGG Show. (Construction and Agriculture Show)

We are a supplier to Komatsu. The front frame (which weighs about 6000 #s) and the counterweight (which looks like a rear bumper that weighs only 5400#s ) are my parts. See the little beastie pictured below.

We don't have a booth this time, but I'll be walking around meeting potential suppliers or customers there. Pretty much an open schedule.

QuickSEV6 wrote:I'll be in Chicago July 6th through the 12th.

I already started a thread to try to get a meet started.
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php? ... icago+meet

I'm planning to attend. I have it marked in the Franklin. I probably won't have the Z up and running then so it'll be the RX8.

krawzyazn and i20solara02i wrote: and we can have another b-day party for you at DnB

you should come back to so cali =)

Working on it. If I have to meet with CARB on a Diesel Retrofit project, I'll be in SoCal for sure. That was a great meet. I was lucky to find a Solara Convt. rental car! That is one I need to repeat!
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby theprodigy79 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:57 pm

I'll be in old town San Diego Feb 2-8.
'04 Solara SE Sport V6, all TRD + CP-e, gone but not forgotten... '09 G37S Sedan and '88 Supra Turbo project
theprodigy79
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby no_escape » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:35 pm

cuznlucky wrote:
no_escape wrote:I was gonna drive down to flrodia on the 2nd week of feb... but I really don't want to drive 20+hrs alone.

I live 20-30 minutes away depending on where in Sarasota I'd swing over to say Hi and welcome ya to FL.

about 3 -5 miles south from the SRQ airport. Not the ghetto side(from what I'm told), about 2 blocks from the ocean.
SC 4psi - 305cc - Jims Fuel Upgrade - AFC NEO - 190 Walbro - Tokico/Eibach - Short Throw Shifter - FTB - RSB - K&N Filter - Greddy Evo II catback
no_escape
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cuznlucky » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:18 am

Sounds like Lido Key, that's definitely not the ghetto. Sounds good man, well hit me if you'd like when you get here.
2001 SLE V6 Auto, Renova Grille, 18” Lorenzo WL32, Samsung Tablet 2, Poweramper Power Meter (Old School), JL Audio Amps, Speakers, Floating Amp/battery rack
cuznlucky
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:45 pm

Currently in Vegas right now for the CON / AGG show. (Departing the am of the 13th.)

Any recommendations on what's the thing to do in town? (Aside from gambling)
-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Next

Return to Events