[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NHRA ATCO, NJ June 7-8!
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

NHRA ATCO, NJ June 7-8!

NHRA ATCO, NJ June 7-8!

Postby eddie » Thu May 22, 2003 6:41 am

hey everybody...
I just found out I was put in charge by the NHRA to head up the marketing efforts and judging for this event. So I want a REAL strong showing from the Solara Guy!!! We have over $2500.00 in prizes if the cars are there, and best crew awards so bring everybody! And if you come on Saturday we will hook you up with some kind of Meguiars cleaning kit and hook you up to get in Sunday.

This is a great show to try and get some publicity for your ride, as EVERY major magazine is there...Super Street, Import Tuner, Sport Compact car, Modified, Car Audio, and many many more. Tons of websites will there like www.overboost.com, www.urbanracer.com, and www.importave.com to name a few.

Also, all the Pro Drivers will be there racing in the NHRA series!
Sound off also hosted by Sony so all you thumpers show up for sure! It will be a good weekend...All major sponsors will have a vendor booth there! Any questions let me know here or eddie@berk.com I want everyone from up here to represent in ATCO!

eddie
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SolaraConvertable » Sun May 25, 2003 11:27 pm

Hey, i'll be there. Is the car show saturday and sunday or just sunday because on the atco website it only says the car show is sunday
SolaraConvertable
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DavPak » Tue May 27, 2003 7:01 am

any of you jersey guys wanna convoy it down there?
i'm in for sunday, but i gotta work on saturday.
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Yanks0114 » Tue May 27, 2003 10:58 am

I'd go but its prom weekend and I'll be at the shore :drinking:
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby DavPak » Tue May 27, 2003 12:26 pm

Yanks0114 wrote:I'd go but its prom weekend and I'll be at the shore :drinking:

then just head west from the shore! it'll prob only take like 40 mins from LBI!!
oh, and bring some :drinking: for us too!
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby DavPak » Fri May 30, 2003 4:35 am

is anyone going to this??
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby SolaraConvertable » Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:17 pm

I wana go, hopefully the weather will be good, not raining like it has been recently. It doesnt seem like many people are interested though. Davpak are u definently going?
SolaraConvertable
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DavPak » Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:40 am

SolaraConvertable wrote:I wana go, hopefully the weather will be good, not raining like it has been recently. It doesnt seem like many people are interested though. Davpak are u definently going?

i'll go if there's a handful of Solaraguys to join me!
whad'ya think? (oh and i don't have to work saturday, either day is fine)
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to Events