[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Orlando Florida Meet Hosted by NewCelica.org?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Orlando Florida Meet Hosted by NewCelica.org?

Orlando Florida Meet Hosted by NewCelica.org?

Postby Got2XLR8 NYX » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:59 pm

http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=266821

Anyone Know about this?

all info in link above... I didn't even know I was supposed to go until I saw their roster and noticed that my lil brother already entered me in and that I'm bringing the Solara... Show Some Support FL SolaraGuys!!! To what I remember the last Solara Meet that was set up by "Fun Spot" was a complete disaster (I saw SG ppl's cars in the parking lot but no "Meet" occuring) and so disorganized and was like... a year or more ago? Anyways I don't wanna be the only Solara out there so let the Celi peeps know whats up!
5Speed 2000 SC V6 @ 4.5PSI
TRD Lip Kit : TRD Exhaust : TRD RSB : TRD SC : TSW REVO 17x8
CAI Extention : TWM Short Shifter : Injen Intake : DIY Black Housing : Renova Grille : ACT 6 Puck : Jim's Fuel Mod : Walbro 190 : JIC FSTB
Got2XLR8 NYX
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events