[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TeamSC3 and Scion of Glendora debut
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

TeamSC3 and Scion of Glendora debut

TeamSC3 and Scion of Glendora debut

Postby Turbosolara » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:53 pm

It's friday 3-9pm, teamSC3 show team will be there. my solara and Solara619 (the blue solara with supercharge, nos, custom fender flare) will be there about 5 o'clock as well. Come to hang out with us and check out the new Scion!

original message from Camrypunk

"Team SC3 and Scion of Glendora debut!
Hi folks. The show team recieved a request from Scion of Glendora to show off our cars at the Debut of the Scion line-up in Glendora.

Several of the Show team members will be there to showcase their toyotas.

Scion of Glendora will have free entertainment, food, and prizes. Vans Skate Park will also have their Demo team there doing demonstrations along with several bands playing to celebrate the release of Scion, Toyotas new line up of cars.

The Team SC3 show members will showing their cars from 3-9pm on June 6th.

Address is:
TOYOTA OF GLENDORA
1949 AUTO CENTER DR.
GLENDORA CA 91740
(909) 305200

Come down for some free entertainment, meet us, and check out the new Scions!
2002 Lexus IS300 5MT
1997 Prelude base, 5MT
Turbosolara
juicy Taiwanese sausage
juicy Taiwanese sausage

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:00 am

I'll be there
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:08 am

Chris, wanna caravan? or carpool better yet? :D

I went to Fry's (off the 60) yesterday and saw a Xb (the boxier looking one) and it looked funny because it was a pretty big guy in there. Other than that, they aren't as bad looking as people were saying. Call my cell Chris, I get out of school @ 11 today.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Mole » Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:51 am

im going later....
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Return to Events