[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Deer Park Ave. NY
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Deer Park Ave. NY

Deer Park Ave. NY

Postby papaae » Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:46 pm

Does Anybody Crusie on DPA from this site. I've seen toyota's there but no solara's specifically.
I do head down there from time to time, so if you guys go let me know...
The Best Car I've ever owned....
papaae
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby bassthrive » Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:37 am

The only time I actually cruised DPA, as in looking for a race, was in my buddy's M5 about 2 years ago. Those rice boys were scurred. Got their a$$ kicked fast like ramadan.
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Postby DavPak » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:03 pm

bassthrive wrote:...kicked fast like ramadan.

wow, that's a new one to me!!!
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

D.P.A.

Postby papaae » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:43 pm

Ok,
by the overwhelming response i've gotten from this post i've seen that there are only a few that have been.
But to make a point yes the pocket rocket and rice rocket's are still there.
I dont go looking for races there anymore too much police activity there..........
papaae
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby bbchevy » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:38 pm

Have you guys gone to Bald Hill over the summer? Loads of cars. A skyline appears from time to time over there. New to this forum with my recent purchase of a 2001 solara.
bbchevy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Bald hill.... nice cars

Postby papaae » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:34 pm

bbchevy wrote:Have you guys gone to Bald Hill over the summer? Loads of cars. A skyline appears from time to time over there. New to this forum with my recent purchase of a 2001 solara.

Yeah I agree, if you want to go there or anywhere on the Island I'll meet up... just let me know
papaae
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events