[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Saturday Nov. 1st, 2008 - Fall Columbus, Ohio meet
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Saturday Nov. 1st, 2008 - Fall Columbus, Ohio meet

Postby Down2TheC » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 pm

PhreakdOut wrote:(Off topic) What games and what platforms?

If we're talking consoles, I could bring an Xbox 360 & maybe a projector. (Not mine from the theater.) I'd have to say I'm a hardcore FPS gamer so it sounds interesting.

UT series on a dedicated Windows server. But my datacenter went to savvis network and f'ing Comcast takes all my packets to the east coast to hook into that network. So I'm 30 miles from the box but my packets travel a couple thousand miles. Haven't played on my own server in 6 months. :x Had a UT99 server ranked 17 of 550 before that though. Down to 87th now.

Anyway, there's always an open PC at the LAN. You can do some fraggin'.

Next time you're in Chicago we'll do some head to head NASCAR racing. (didn't you wonder why I have two PC's in there... got 2 wheels too.) Goes well with the Tequila shots.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PhreakdOut » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 am

^^ Very friggin cool!
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Black Bob » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Okay, we got the Tequila, the PC's, the games, the cars......so who's bringing the hookers! Oh I forgot, it's Halloween in Columbus, every OSU upperclass drunk female will be dressed like one and every underage OSU freshmen drunk male will be dressed as a pimp.

Also, for you outer-towners, Ohio's weather will either be 95-degrees with 95% humidity or snowing with 8-foot drifts that weekend, so dress accordingly and wear a Speedo underneath your Parkas......but if it's hot and you decide to remove the Parka please keep your distance unless you're buying me a drink. :lol:
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Postby Solorange » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:56 am

This is the weekend I may be moving because its the last week I can stay in my apartment. Hopefully I get the keys to my new bigger! apartment the weekend before so I can get the majority of the stuff moved then. If thats the case then I should be able to come the whole day. Either way Ill try to show up at some point! I just don't know at the moment right now. But I can help coordinate the event. But my question is do you really think this is a good weekend? I only ask because it is Halloween weekend and Im sure some people may back out if you guys get invited to other Halloween Parties.
Last edited by Solorange on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby michaels artic frost » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 am

Below is the new list, just copy and past and add yourself

1. michaels artic frost - Michael - Gen 2
2. tacti - Tact - Gen 2
2. CamryOnBronze - Damon - Gen 1
4. akora12 - Ryan - Gen 1
5. JamesT - James - Gen 3 Camry
6. PhreakdOut - Brian - 350Z Roadster (November = Brrr!)
7. Down2TheC - Mike C - Gen 2
8. Black Bob - Bob - Gen 2
9. Solorange - Chris - Gen 1

Also...Does anyone want to meet up at Kings Toyota and drive up to Columbus. I think last time there were three of us. Tact, I'm just using an old quote from the last thread for reference of mapping Kings Toyota below.

tacti wrote:so we, the folks from the south will meet up at kings toyota and cruise up together?
the mapquest says it'll take about an hour and half

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/9-wzvXr9RnQPSVw9bJ

i'm pretty close from kings toyota, so someone just pick a time and we'll meet up.
if you haven't been to kings toyota, i suggest coming a little earlier and look around.
they have huge indoor lot and it is pretty fun just to see.

Tact
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby CamryOnBronze » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 am

Ill still be down in my beater fashoooo :lol:
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PhreakdOut » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 pm

Damon, you're welcome to ride in the no-yota.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Solorange » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm

Ok so ive been thinking about the agenda a bit. Ill just throw this out and see where this goes.

Since most of you including myself will probably be trashed the night before since its Halloween, we all meet up at 3pm at the two level Easton Parking garage next to the Hilton. Hang out there until everyone gets there. At 6pm we all go get some grub. There is plenty to eat around Easton.

I would suggest JB Mongolian BBQ. If you haven't been there before its good. Its a stir fry place and you put your own veggies, meats, spices in a bowl. And they grill in in front of you. You also pick your own sauce and they throw that on there. There is also PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, Red Robin, On the Border, Abuelos, and a couple of Japanese. There are a bunch of other resturants around there too.

Then after we eat Im guessing it will be 8:30 to 9. The plan would be to go down to the bars in the Arena District! But since I hate going to the bar so early I suggest we get there at 11pm or so. So that means I just have to figure something for us to do 2 to 2.5 hours before the bars.

Again this may be a weekend I have to move so I may be just meeting up with you later in the evening.

Let me know what you guys think.
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby JamesT » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Solorange wrote: So that means I just have to figure something for us to do 2 to 2.5 hours before the bars.

Assuming no one gets lost after we leave the restaurant... :wink:
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT
Shift Boot Master Crafter

Postby Solorange » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Ha funny, I don't get lost in my territory! :D
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby JamesT » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Solorange wrote:Ha funny, I don't get lost in my territory! :D

This time I'll be the one getting lost.
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Postby Solorange » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 pm

It will be easy to find you, because in Ohio we actually put addresses on our buildings!!
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby JamesT » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Solorange wrote:It will be easy to find you, because in Ohio we actually put addresses on our buildings!!

haha. We just assume nobody would want to visit and therefore everyone would already know where everything is.
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Postby KILLA CAM » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:49 am

My bro lives a couple streets off Morse road. If I get my baby a fresh coat of paint and put my kit on her I'll be there for sure!

1. michaels artic frost - Michael - Gen 2
2. tacti - Tact - Gen 2
2. CamryOnBronze - Damon - Gen 1
4. akora12 - Ryan - Gen 1
5. JamesT - James - Gen 3 Camry
6. PhreakdOut - Brian - 350Z Roadster (November = Brrr!)
7. Down2TheC - Mike C - Gen 2
8. Black Bob - Bob - Gen 2
9. Solorange - Chris - Gen 1
10. KILLA CAM - Dan - Gen 4 Camry
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JamesT » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:37 am

Welcome Killa Cam. Even if you don't get it painted and finished in time you should still join us.
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

PreviousNext

Return to Events