[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Camry/Solara meet in FLORIDA
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Camry/Solara meet in FLORIDA

Postby *Charinee* » Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:52 pm

The rain sux! :( I didn't even get a chance to know much of the people. Maybe we can plan the next meeting?
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

NEXT MEET

Postby envyedsolara » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:13 pm

I am from kissimmee and missed out on the first meet when will there be another MEET SO THAT I CAN COME.
envyedsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby chef solara » Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:49 am

Ya I want to go to the next meet also. I live on in Stuart, The East Coast.
Orlando is like 1 1/2 hours away from me.
Anyone in the West palm Beach area?
chef solara

Postby *Charinee* » Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:46 pm

I'll be in Orlando next Sunday which is the 26th of October for Halloween Horror Night at Universal Studio. If anyone wants to meet up, just name the place and time and I'll be more than happy to stop by :fadein:
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SpikedMantis » Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:24 am

I already went to HHN on Sunday. It was pretty cool. Be sure to check out the Insane Asylym house!
SpikedMantis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby *Charinee* » Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:47 am

SpikedMantis wrote:I already went to HHN on Sunday. It was pretty cool. Be sure to check out the Insane Asylym house!

Wai, are you free this Sunday though? Cuz "envyedsolara" said he's going to meet up with me somewhere cuz we both want to check out each other's ride. Let me know if you can come! Below is a pic of his Solara.
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby GoT_TRD » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:39 pm

waddup charinee... what have u guys been up 2??? i been tryin to get my car painted n its finally in the shop now, i just dropped it off earlier.. ill have pix in like a week n a half.....
-ChiNo-

R.I.P- 1/4/04 98 TRD Supercharged Camry. Boosted for only 4 days and loved it.
Pix @ http://photos.yahoo.com/mj29277

New ride- 93 SC300 w/ 1JZ GTE Swap
GoT_TRD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby *Charinee* » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:01 pm

Hey Chino! How are things in TX? We're trying to organize the meet, but it doesn't go well at all. I guess we need you back here to get things rolling again. Hope all is well with ya and hope to see some pix soon :angel:
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SpikedMantis » Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:36 pm

*Charinee* wrote:
SpikedMantis wrote:I already went to HHN on Sunday. It was pretty cool. Be sure to check out the Insane Asylym house!

Wai, are you free this Sunday though? Cuz "envyedsolara" said he's going to meet up with me somewhere cuz we both want to check out each other's ride. Let me know if you can come! Below is a pic of his Solara.

I get off of work at 6, but I'm not sure what I'm doing after that. It's a possiblity :D
SpikedMantis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby *Charinee* » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:41 am

SpikedMantis wrote:I get off of work at 6, but I'm not sure what I'm doing after that. It's a possiblity :D

I PM you my# in case you can come and meet us, so please check your message :D
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby GoT_TRD » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:50 pm

Hey Chino! How are things in TX? We're trying to organize the meet, but it doesn't go well at all. I guess we need you back here to get things rolling again. Hope all is well with ya and hope to see some pix soon

TX is alright... the scene is pretty big.. not as much ricers as back there, and we dont get kicked out of our hang out spots so thats a good thing.. Do u guys wanna plan a christmas/new years meet or something? cuz im probably driving back for christmas. I should have my new 19's by then too.. i still dunno what kind..
-ChiNo-

R.I.P- 1/4/04 98 TRD Supercharged Camry. Boosted for only 4 days and loved it.
Pix @ http://photos.yahoo.com/mj29277

New ride- 93 SC300 w/ 1JZ GTE Swap
GoT_TRD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpikedMantis » Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:42 pm

GoT_TRD wrote:Do u guys wanna plan a christmas/new years meet or something? cuz im probably driving back for christmas.

Sounds good to me.
SpikedMantis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby *Charinee* » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:54 pm

Dont know if I'll be able to make it there, but we'll see. I might change my mind depends on the situation :-?
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby jerold » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:04 am

i'd be interested in meeting up during christmas (depending on my work schedule). i'm looking forward to checking out FL as well as some nice rides. -jerold
2000 camry
jerold
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpikedMantis » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:43 pm

jerold wrote:i'd be interested in meeting up during christmas (depending on my work schedule). i'm looking forward to checking out FL as well as some nice rides. -jerold

Woah, that's quite a trek to Orlando.
SpikedMantis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Events