[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - AUGUST Roadtrip & Chicago meet
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

AUGUST Roadtrip & Chicago meet

Postby yogi » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 am

it's all stock on my car (except the wheels) but where do i sign up? he

I'll be there
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." by Albert Einstein
yogi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby JamesT » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am

My new goal is to have my car running by Elmhurst. Otherwise I'll be driving a 08 Rav4
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT
Shift Boot Master Crafter

Postby akora12 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:32 am

^Running? What's up with the cam James?

We should probably start an official thread for Elmhurst sometime soon to see who is all coming and what the plans are.
2000 Solara SEV6 5-speed S/C - Dismantled and sold :(
akora12
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby JamesT » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:51 pm

akora12 wrote:^Running? What's up with the cam James?

We should probably start an official thread for Elmhurst sometime soon to see who is all coming and what the plans are.

I started a thread in the Camry section. Basically, all the coolant leaked out due to a number of reasons.

Also, because I'm insane, I pulled the entire wiring harness and I am in the process of a full wire tuck.
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Postby akora12 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:03 pm

JamesT wrote:
akora12 wrote:^Running? What's up with the cam James?

I started a thread in the Camry section. Basically, all the coolant leaked out due to a number of reasons.

Also, because I'm insane, I pulled the entire wiring harness and I am in the process of a full wire tuck.

Yikes, I'll have to track down your thread. Good luck getting everything back together. And yes, you're insane for the wire tuck, but I can't wait to see the outcome. Will you have it done in time for Elmhurst?
2000 Solara SEV6 5-speed S/C - Dismantled and sold :(
akora12
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby JamesT » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:07 pm

I am planning on having everything done by then.

The wire tuck is killing me - I spent about 15 hours on it so far.
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Previous

Return to Events