[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anyone in SoCal want to prove his worth on the track?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Anyone in SoCal want to prove his worth on the track?

Postby jetbtkng » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:07 pm

your invited to my service and my wake wich will consist of the fish for frank party, and who ever catches my dead corpse wins a $10,000 prize, so good luck :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby Midias » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Sweet I like free money
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Alright so to the people that did go i want to know how it went and i want to see some vids if anyone took any 8)
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby jetbtkng » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:54 am

ok heres the poop i met oliver and a coulpe of his buds nice solara oli, trevor had a fast subaru wagon all wheel drive turbo charged , dam thing handled good, i dont know thier times but my best laps were 1;37, the organizer of the event said that was the fastest time a solara ever posted at that track, i took vid but i dont know if it came out, i will try to post them as soon as i figure out how to, thats if they came out at all, was having problems with the camera moving around so i taped it, so we'll see what came out of this, anyway it was a blast wore out a brand new set of tires, they only had about a 100 miles on them, lol, it was nice meeting you oliver, trevor, and your other buds...... :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 am

^man that sounds like it was a lot of fun. So the solara really did do good out there huh?
haha and i passed by today and saw you covered where it says "supercharged" on the solara. Thats smart Frank, that way no one knows. Just a little surprise when people step up :)
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby LEE337 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 am

Frank, upload your vid on youtube so we can see that badass Solara tearin up that track. Fastest Solara at the track huh, Congrats man!!! :D
Texas SolaraGuy Meet
LEE337
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ThatVietGuy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 am

I'd like to thank Frank for coming out and showing some love for the Solara and also showing me that I need a 5 speed :lol:

I don't have much in the way of pictures, but I can guarantee that it was a fun filled day.

ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:59 pm

well heres a pic, im waiting for vid to upload on youtube, Image Image Image :dImagerinking:
jetbtkng

Postby v6secamry » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:37 am

hey guys, i am thinking about to april 4 or 5th at streets of willow. would anyone be down to go ?

http://www.speedtrialusa.com/index1.html
v6secamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ThatVietGuy » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Make your own topic so you get more exposure.
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Events