[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CALLING ALL DRIVERS TO SO CAL MEET
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

CALLING ALL DRIVERS TO SO CAL MEET

Postby Garrryyunit » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:53 am

screw.. henry got all his pictures done already. dammit. lol.. today, i got school in the morning and work the rest of the day.. so i will finish definitely by tuesday. sorry for the long wait.

-garry
Photo My Car

2002 Solara SE - Sold
1992 Civic VX - Current
2003 S2000 - Current
Garrryyunit
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 am

Henry,
those 2 Solaras (silver 1.5, black 1 w/TRD Kit & RH wheels) both belong to Frank/jetbtkng, with BBQ Bob as the other driver. Sarkis (sarki) is the owner of the white 1.5.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby '_' » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 am

All the cars look great, I'm surprised at how many people showed up. Defintely a great turnout and I look forward to the next one. Pics came out nice too :D .
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby LatinUSMC » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 am

:P I was amazed to see how many laras DIDNT have the LIP KIt..Yet HOt looking Lara.great photo shoot...we need to do a PCH Beach Run.... 8) June0July?
ALL*TRD*...Revos,FSTB,RSB,Muffler+FSB.
LatinUSMC
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby pythonjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 am

The meet was awesome. I shoulda put the G somewhere in the line to get some shots, maybe next time.
It was great to meet everyone, (most for the second time). And to see 2 gen1's with projectors! That was one of my goals for my solara back in the day. But now it's a goal for the G35, cause it don't got em.
Brilliant Silver 03 Nissan G35 6MT

In the struggle for justice, I is prepared to lay my life on the line. Just like Martin Luther Vandross did.
pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby D-money » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 am

i like all the pics they turned out nice. hey Latinusmc im down for the pch run
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby pythonjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 am

The meet was awesome. I shoulda put the G somewhere in the line to get some shots, maybe next time.
It was great to meet everyone, (most for the second time). And to see 2 gen1's with projectors! That was one of my goals for my solara back in the day. But now it's a goal for the G35, cause it don't got em.

In the struggle for justice, I is prepared to lay my life on the line. Just like Martin Luther Vandross did.
pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby pythonjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 am

pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby pythonjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:34 am

pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby pythonjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:46 am

pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby funboy102 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:55 am

I have updated my post with jetbtkng's two car. that leaves one unidentified car, the White Gen 1.5 with the "I'd rather be Fishing - Sport Chalet" front license plate holder.

Hey Josh, are the 06/07 headlights a direct swap? Those G's came with projectors, sickkk

Derrick, Danny, Frank, Bob, ThatVietGuy, Krispy, that's pretty cool that you guys made the meet lived on. I would've had some fun taking pictures at night too.

Josue, I am gonna be kitted soon... I have it, it's just not painted :D

and to Garry, skip work again! We need those pictures! haha
1999 Solara SE V6 5-Speed PICS! http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=43759
funboy102
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:58 am

funboy102 wrote:I have updated my post with jetbtkng's two car. that leaves one unidentified car, the White Gen 1.5 with the "I'd rather be Fishing - Sport Chalet" front license plate holder.

That would be Sarkis (sarki)
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby pythonjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:03 pm

goddamned crappy wireless connection

pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby pythonjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:21 pm

funboy102 wrote:Hey Josh, are the 06/07 headlights a direct swap? Those G's came with projectors, sickkk

They appear to fit perfectly, I will look into it on G35driver

pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby D-money » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:25 pm

damn josh i think your finger hit the submit button 5 to many times
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Events