[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Meet: 4/5/09 Bear Mountain NY
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Meet: 4/5/09 Bear Mountain NY

Postby BadAngel » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 pm

yeah i've been there a million times lol no problems with that xD... what time did you say again?
INGEN SRI, TRD Springs RSB & FSTB, KYB GR-2 struts, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Tinted Tails & Fogs,Black Housing Headlights, 8000K HID's, Custom Upper & Lower grilles.
BadAngel
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ASG14 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 pm

~1pm I'll likely get there 12:50-1:10
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby facevedo17 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey Guys I might be able to make it , but unsure if should take a chance . since I got the GS running I haven't really drove it a good a distance ...any of you guys have AAA just in case ...
[
facevedo17
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Dawgz » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Nice turn out
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby SpeedySolara » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Damn I wish I couldve gone. Too bad I worked a double shift and what I planned to be a nap turned to be a 6 hr sleep. Needless to say I couldnt make it but I wouldve trooped out there if I had someones number to see if you guys were still there. So how was it and most importantly, when is the next meet?
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby bksolara » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 pm

yeah, they turned my damn hot water off till afternoon. hopefully there will be another one
bksolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Events