[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - April 3rd 2009 | Hot Import Nights Pre Party | NorCAL
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

April 3rd 2009 | Hot Import Nights Pre Party | NorCAL

April 3rd 2009 | Hot Import Nights Pre Party | NorCAL

Postby Toy1mzfe » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 am

Im one of the promoters for Spades Ent and we are promoting the official preparty of HIN.

Here is the information and to get on the guestlist email me or shoot me a pm of ur name and email address.

April 3rd 2009 Abyss Night Club

Location is in:
146 S Murphy Ave. Sunnyvale Ca, 94086

Friday April 3rd 2009

So Hit me up norcal guys with ur EMAIL and NAME and i will personally put u on the list!

email- Rd1tib@yahoo.com
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:30 am

nice! looks good
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 pm

i was at work earlier and couldn't see the flyer. WTF! Lynthy Nguyen is my girl's roomate in orange county! hella random.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Toy1mzfe » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:27 am

haha niceeee.
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Events