[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Meet in the New England Area anyone?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Meet in the New England Area anyone?

Meet in the New England Area anyone?

Postby Kenn157 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:24 am

I know a lot of you guys are from the left coast. :) I hooked up with another member several years ago. Turns out only he and I were the only ones to show up, big meet of two! LOL. I wann atry this again. I dont have a Solara anymore but I do have the 08 Camry V6. I'd love to see some of the newer Solara's 08,07,06... Whatever Solara or Camry you're driving.

Kenn
Had a 99 Solara SE V6. Had a 06 Tacoma. Now I have a 2008 Camry SE V6
Kenn157
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Mr. Slippery » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Kenn!

No more Taco lol? How's the tank, still have it? I still have mine but it's been in rough shape lately. Torn between keeping it or breaking it down.
-MATT-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/MrSlippery/Copyof9-21154.jpg[/img]
Mr. Slippery
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby [SMAN] » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:16 pm

While it may not be a solara meet, the colt state park meet is usualy thie biggest toyota gathering around these parts. Hopefully I'll be there again (if graduation doesn't run long). http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showt ... p?t=289010
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Kenn157 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Ah! I see!
Had a 99 Solara SE V6. Had a 06 Tacoma. Now I have a 2008 Camry SE V6
Kenn157
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni