[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Westbury Best Buy, NY - Car Meet 5/7/08
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Westbury Best Buy, NY - Car Meet 5/7/08

Westbury Best Buy, NY - Car Meet 5/7/08

Postby yoboyandre » Fri May 08, 2009 7:25 am

Hey guys, so i was at this meet in the Westbury Bestbuy on Oldtown Rd in nassu, yesterday night when from across the parking lot i saw a Solara fixed up! i was about to approch them when the cops came and broke everything up. I was wondering if thats any member on here? It was a black gen 1-1.5 culdnt really tell w. tinted tails n crome rims... so yeah let me know whos in the area!!

i always see a grey gen 1 around selden, suffolk ny.. a girl driving it all fixed up TRD all ova the place..

so just want to know what members around me..?
yoboyandre
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events