[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Beware, the Egg will be rolling into So.Cali
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Beware, the Egg will be rolling into So.Cali

Beware, the Egg will be rolling into So.Cali

Postby TheTamago » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:25 pm

June 29 until July 5th. I'll be chilling with some of my Hawaii friends in Torrence area for the early part of the week then i'll be spending most of the remaining time in downtown LA at the LA Convention Center and residing major hotels. So if you see a beat up Gen 1 silver Solara with a AZ license, that be me.

http://www.anime-expo.org Only reason I'm here to see you peeps around. My last time to bring my precious lara on Cali soil. So hope to see one or a few of ya. If you want to hit me up, just PM for my cell. I have unlimited txting so txt me down like crazy! jk jk don"t kill my cell batteries. :lol:

Peace
[b]AZ TO HI Dis Egg Can Roll[/b][IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q296/THeTamago/Idol-Car-Pose.jpg[/IMG]
TheTamago
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Mole » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 am

anyone want to mini meet?
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Taido » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:06 am

This makes me feel good that I'm not the only one on this forum who watches anime and goes to cons and stuff. lol
Last edited by Taido on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
'06 Black Cherry Pearl tC inherited the headunit and subs so far...
'04 2AZ-FE Lunar Mist Metallic Solara SE (Totaled)
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Postby Garrryyunit » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:24 am

my friends will be working at the booths selling cat ear beanies. lol. wow.. from arizona to cali for expo.
Photo My Car

2002 Solara SE - Sold
1992 Civic VX - Current
2003 S2000 - Current
Garrryyunit
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TheTamago » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:25 am

Just to tease some folks of what my friends did next to my baby couple years back from a previous Anime-Expo.

btw, thanks Mole if i suspect you're the culprit of my thread move :lol:
[b]AZ TO HI Dis Egg Can Roll[/b][IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q296/THeTamago/Idol-Car-Pose.jpg[/IMG]
TheTamago
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events