[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Puget Sound Toyota Owners Fest '09
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Puget Sound Toyota Owners Fest '09

Postby PSTOC.org » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok folks here's my last update since tomorrow is final prep day and man will we be swamped. I'd like to say thanks for all the supporters that have been keeping these threads alive even though there's a few that have just me talking to no one :) I'm actually bummed I wont be updating and visiting alot of the boards now even though everyone of them has something cool and special to offer. I sadly just can't keep up on them all regularly. But enough of this sappy stuff, on wards towards destiny I suppose.

Ok so there will be food on site and best of all it's FREE! This is the good stuff even though it sounds simple. We got one of the best(according to most of us who've eaten her food) chefs in the state, in full control of our grill so your in for a treat! If you were at last years event you know of the goodness that was her chicken. But this year we have grilled cheese(from an actual bbq grill), tomato soup, hotdogs, the ever popular fish crackers and thanks to Griots, free drinks as well. So yes it's free but if you want to toss a dollar or two into the tip jar, we can reward this lovely lady's efforts with a spa day or something :)

Ok with food annoucement out of the way your probably all going "We don't care about food, where's the damn car pictures you promised us 2 days ago?!" Well I appologize for being a few days late and must appologize further for not having a final pic of the car BUT!!! I can show you before and work pics of the car. So here we go!
First day just bought, yes thats my fat head in the driver's seat :)

Preping the car

Paint mixing

Painting!

First 2 coats drying

Why we named the car "Anarchy"

Twins putting on the final coats 2 days later

So you get the general picture and why we felt the need to paint. It is not clear coated so you can choose to continue the process if you wish, or sand it prime it and have a cheap paint job by maaco or just rock it as is. Will have final pics up tomorrow or will have to wait til you see it in person depending on the schedule.

To wrap this up I'll just say We'll see you there!!
PSTOC.org
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby PSTOC.org » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 pm

"Folks you were just AWESOME!! Much thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our 5th anniversary doing this show. It was by far the best one I've been to and hope it was for you too. Next year will be insane! Please come tell us what you thought and feel free to post the pics you took as well. And heck just cause the show is over doesn't mean you can't join us on PSTOC all year long. We love you all. Without all of you the show would not have been anything near what it was. So please post your replys on this thread.

http://pstoc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4068

We'll be keeping you up to date with our goings on at least once a month so don't worry we are just going to bail on you now that it's over."
PSTOC.org
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Events