[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Atlanta Area Meet?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Atlanta Area Meet?

Postby that1mexguy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:49 am

I can't make any promises, but I can try making it for the 1st as well, even if i just stop by for a good 15-25 mins.

1. Ilovemylara
2. Smoothro
3. Jimmm
4. Taido
5. Black99
6. Quangtran89
7. That1MexGuy
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Ilovemylara » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 am

The 1st is fine with me, and a cruise to Piedmont park sounds great as well. Its a really cool place. Heres a pic Image
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jimmm » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Bad News...Can't make the meet in Atlanta if it's on August 1st. I'm be in Orange Beach, ALABAMA that weekend at a Bob Dylan, John Mellencamp, & Willie Nelson concert. The irony of it, however, is that they will be in Alpharetta, Georgia on July 30th, but I've already bought my ticket and paid for a hotel in Orange Beach for the 31st. I'll just have to wait for the next meet, guys. Jimmm
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Taido » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:52 pm

bump
'06 Black Cherry Pearl tC inherited the headunit and subs so far...
'04 2AZ-FE Lunar Mist Metallic Solara SE (Totaled)
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Postby jimmm » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm

What does it mean when you say "bump"? Jimmm
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Taido » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm

It's pretty much just bumping the thread up. Making it show that there's a new post in the thread. Pretty much bringing attention to the thread. Especially if the people who posted previously have it set to where if someone else posts to the thread after them, the site automatically sends them an email.
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Postby jimmm » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Thanks, Taido. That makes a lot of sense. Actually, sometimes I already do that by posting just to keep the topic alive. I didn't know I was bumping. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Jimmm
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby black99 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Alright guys, this thread has kinda died so Im just gonna make arrangements for the ATL meet for Aug 1st starting around 2 pm. (thatll give you guys time to clean up the rides in the mornin :lol: ) We'll start the meet at the Varsity off of North Ave and then head down the street to Piedmont Park for a cookout/ pic time. Then we can cruise the streets of ATL towards Jillians at Discover Mills (or somewhere similiar like that, any input?).

Im starting a full break down of my interior on wednedsay and doin a full stereo and suspension swap :D ! I cant wait to unveil it to you guys so I really hope alot of people come out. If not that many people can come maybe we can push it back one or two weeks....

But so just everyone knows:

2/3 PM: Meet at Varsity and chill/ shoot the crap
4/5/6 PM (w/e we wanna leave): Head to Piedmont Park and grill out/ take pics and what not
Even Later: Head out to a party place (any input) Im thinking Jillians at D Mills
99 SLE auto- Tein/Tokico combo- TRD RSB- 20% tint all around- 50% windshield- custom grill- Alpine 9857- Alpine Type R comp's- Type S 6x9's- Alpine MRP-M1000- 2 JL Audio 12W3v2- "blacked out"
black99
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby black99 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:50 pm

This is everybody Ive got coming for this so far:
1. Ilovemylara
2. Smoothro
3. Taido
4. Black99
5. Quangtran89
6. That1MexGuy (pending)

Anybody else you know that would like to come that has a toyota is straight with me. Toyota/ Lexus/ Scion
99 SLE auto- Tein/Tokico combo- TRD RSB- 20% tint all around- 50% windshield- custom grill- Alpine 9857- Alpine Type R comp's- Type S 6x9's- Alpine MRP-M1000- 2 JL Audio 12W3v2- "blacked out"
black99
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby RonnieBoi » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm

oh this is exciting been waitin for a atl meet. unfortunately i cant make it to the park got work till 6 but jillians sounds good to me
99 slvr lara 4 cyl
blk leather
3 10s MTX with kickA$$ pioneer head unit
WR Dragon intake
18" enkei RSV bronze
RonnieBoi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Taido » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm

black99 wrote:Alright guys, this thread has kinda died so Im just gonna make arrangements for the ATL meet for Aug 1st starting around 2 pm. (thatll give you guys time to clean up the rides in the mornin :lol: ) We'll start the meet at the Varsity off of North Ave and then head down the street to Piedmont Park for a cookout/ pic time. Then we can cruise the streets of ATL towards Jillians at Discover Mills (or somewhere similiar like that, any input?).

Im starting a full break down of my interior on wednedsay and doin a full stereo and suspension swap :D ! I cant wait to unveil it to you guys so I really hope alot of people come out. If not that many people can come maybe we can push it back one or two weeks....

But so just everyone knows:

2/3 PM: Meet at Varsity and chill/ shoot the crap
4/5/6 PM (w/e we wanna leave): Head to Piedmont Park and grill out/ take pics and what not
Even Later: Head out to a party place (any input) Im thinking Jillians at D Mills

Sounds good. Maybe by then I'll have replaced the tweeters up on the dash. Or just take them out period. lol Would love to see your audio set up. Lemme know if you need any help figuring stuff out on that.
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Postby black99 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:20 pm

So not too much goin on here but just bringin it back to everyones attention. Everyone still ready for the meet? Any further ideas to keep the ball rollin? When we first meet at the Varsity do we wanna run to a grocery store and all throw in on bbq stuff? Im almost positive Piedmont Park has open grills we can use to cook so that shouldnt be a problem. Any ideas?
black99
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Taido » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

Yup. Still planning on coming. I'll be sure to bring some cash for bbq stuff.
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Postby jimmm » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 am

I hope you guys have a great meet, and I
hope I can join you for the next one. Sigh....
Atlanta is so close to me, but I'll be down on
Orange Beach, AL jamming with Bob Dylan,
Willie Nelson, and John Mellencamp.
"It's All Good" - Dylan
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby quangtran89 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Jillians! Haven't been there in a while. Should be fun.
quangtran89
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

PreviousNext

Return to Events