[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Strong Island Street Wheelz Custom Car and Bike Show - Septe
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Strong Island Street Wheelz Custom Car and Bike Show - Septe

Strong Island Street Wheelz Custom Car and Bike Show - Septe

Postby DrewsCam » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Hey guys, just spreading the word for a good friend of mine that runs this show. I went last yr and it was a great time and will be back this yr. Scion and Toyota will be down there so any toyotas and scions come on down. I will probably be in the Toyota booth and will be bringing my friend with his matrix. As I get more information I will post up.

Visit the site: http://www.carshowli.com

STREET WHEELZ CUSTOM CAR SHOW
DATE: SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH
TIME: 12 NOON TO 7PM
PROMOTER: THE PLATINUM GROUP
LOADING TIME FOR CARS AND VENDORS IS 7-10AM

PRICE IS $40 DAY OF SHOW (If we get a bunch of cars together I'm sure we can get a discount on admission)

SPECTATORS ARE $20 DAY OF SHOW $15 IN ADVANCE
CONTACT BIG AL at 516 250 4287

Thanks guys, hope to see you there
-Drew
DrewsCam
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Events