[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - norcal folks
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

norcal folks

norcal folks

Postby zelahi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:15 pm

hey any1 wanna meet up or u wanan have a meet before summer is over
1999 Toyota Solara- TRD Short Shift, TRD Rear and Frotn sway bar, and TRD Strut car, Stage 3 body kit and 12k HIDS.

Coming soon: Weapon R Dragon Intake, Custom exhaust or TRD Exhaust, and custom hood
zelahi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby civictypeR » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:36 am

name the place N name the people...i can drop by
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby CASTRO » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 am

sounds good, havent seen any of the solara/cam guys in forever.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am

make it official. i'm down.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby zelahi » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:18 am

alrite i was thinking maybe goin to a park or meeting at valley fair. something like that. any1 got any ideas.

lets make it saturday during the day. we just gotta pick a good time and hopefully before september 22nd, cause thats when I start skool again if you guys dont mind
1999 Toyota Solara- TRD Short Shift, TRD Rear and Frotn sway bar, and TRD Strut car, Stage 3 body kit and 12k HIDS.

Coming soon: Weapon R Dragon Intake, Custom exhaust or TRD Exhaust, and custom hood
zelahi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 am

i don't know if you've been to valley fair recently. I was just there this past saturday and I can say that the horrible economy ain't done crap to the customers there. Took me longer than my actual time shopping there to find parking... much less trying to hold a meet there!

The last one I went to was at Great Mall in Milpitas but the securrrity kicked us out. Keeping in mind our fellow sactown, oakland, frisco brethren, a location a bit more north may bring in more members. just a suggestion. thanks for kickstartin this, zelahi.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am

I'm going to be up there this weekend!
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 am

you come up to the bay a lot it seems. where are you usually at when you come up?
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:you come up to the bay a lot it seems. where are you usually at when you come up?
Dublin!!!
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby zelahi » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:13 am

alrite um i no they have ducati meets at santana row alot. we could go to a park. theres one nearby in sunnyvale, called ponderosa park. no 1 ever goes there. a few other places are misson college, or de anza college. hoq r those

zelahi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby zelahi » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 pm

alrite so september 12 from 1:00 pm to about whenever any1 wants to leave.

well meet at valley fair and we can move elsewhere fi we get kicked out.

its after the so cal meet so if people from so cal wanted to drop by.

are you guys alrite with that.

zelahi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby zelahi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 pm

if theres not enough interest i guess ill just cancel this cause it doesnt really seem like alot of people wanna meet now. would a better date be better

zelahi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SilverSurfer » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:42 am

i would go...is this thing still happening??
SilverSurfer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby zelahi » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 am

if we get enough people to agree. i wrote all the details above. well say if two other people besides you and me want to go will go with the event

zelahi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm

check out the Socal meets. Us norcalers can take a page from that book.

IMO, VF is too restricted to south bay.. that's probably why you've got no responses.
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Next

Return to Events