[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Nov 7th 2009 Austin, TX Meet: *UPDATED* W/Pics & Vidz
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Nov 7th 2009 Austin, TX Meet: *UPDATED* W/Pics & Vidz

Postby Gibson99 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:55 pm

LEE337 wrote:Besides mines prolly not gona have a sunroof, pray for NO rain. :-?

duct tape FTW!

hey, my camry hasn't gotten a bath this YEAR. hopefully i'll find the time to give it one before november, but right now my priorities are:

1) new clutch - it's slipping in 3rd now... just ordered new one last night.
2) replace rear o2 sensor and add anti-fouler(s) - tried to just install anti-foulers but the o2 sensor is STUCK so i'm probably going to end up having to break off the o2 sensor, drill/tap the hole and install a new o2 sensor. sure hope the anti-foulers work!!
3) get new EGR pipes made (does anyone have a m/t TRD tube i can borrow to have a copy or copies made?)
4) get state inspection sticker once check engine light is off!
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jakecallun20 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't been checking this thread, I can look into a route soon if need be, I don't know if you guys want me there or not, because I can guarantee the Lara' wont be with me. :lol:
02' AV6 Accord Coupe- Daily
86' Mercedes 560SL- Project
99' Solara SLE V6- Sold 09/19/09 :(
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Chinky420 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 pm

^^ do the route, and bring the benz

btw, check your PMs
Chinky420
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Gibson99 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:47 pm

hey lee - do you think you can add our locations to the first post to see where everyone's coming from, all in one place? I know that at least me, txbumblebee, scrapp, and first solara are all coming from the Houston area. Dunno about the rest. That might help us organizing caravans from each area.
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby LEE337 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Gibson - :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah that would be interesting showing up with a duct tape sunroof. I think Im gona put a really dark piece of plexy glass in there and seal it. Then eventually get it completly covered up like it was never there.

Jake - I read about your honda you wana pull up in. You couldnt find any other kind??? Why a honda? Its no biggie, we all will still be glad to have ya. Maybe you could get someone to tow or push your Lara up to Rudy's. :lol: jk.
We all would really appreciate it if you would plan out our route through the hills. 8)
Texas SolaraGuy Meet
LEE337
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby LEE337 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Gibson99 wrote:hey lee - do you think you can add our locations to the first post to see where everyone's coming from, all in one place? I know that at least me, txbumblebee, scrapp, and first solara are all coming from the Houston area. Dunno about the rest. That might help us organizing caravans from each area.

Yeah, I can do that.
In fact...everyone PM me their phone number so I can have a list of everybody. Then Ill PM the list to all of you guys. 8)
Texas SolaraGuy Meet
LEE337
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby xh0rnsb0yx » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm

damit i wish i didn't total my lara or i'd be there..

maybe i can get a new one before november
xh0rnsb0yx
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby LEE337 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:44 pm

^^^Come on down!!!
Let me know if you wana come, we would love to have ya. 8)
Texas SolaraGuy Meet
LEE337
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TxBmbleBee » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:53 pm

oh lord, i really hope my car is sorted out before this.
"i just wanna go fast..."
TxBmbleBee
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jakecallun20 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 pm

LEE337 wrote:Jake - I read about your honda you wana pull up in. You couldnt find any other kind??? Why a honda? Its no biggie, we all will still be glad to have ya. Maybe you could get someone to tow or push your Lara up to Rudy's. :lol: jk.
We all would really appreciate it if you would plan out our route through the hills. 8)

Yeah, trust me I wasn't planning on a Honda, it just kind of fell into my lap.

Chinky420 wrote:^^ do the route, and bring the benz

btw, check your PMs

I would bring the benz, but she's in pieces right now. Slowly putting her back together.
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby LEE337 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:02 am

TxBmbleBee wrote:oh lord, i really hope my car is sorted out before this.

Yeah, me too!!! We dont need another honduh there. :D

Jake - You still gona plan us a route through the hills???

EVERYONE - PM me your phone number so I can start a call list for us!!!

Please include:
Name
Phone
Town
Year/Gen of your Solara or Camry
Texas SolaraGuy Meet
LEE337
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jakecallun20 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 pm

I will start looking for one, I was thinking lime creek road. Its pretty twisty. Where exactly is the rudys were going to?
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 99V6solaraSE » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 pm

99V6solaraSE wrote:damn id come out.. but im going back to florida for a month after i graduate nov5th.. but ill be coming back to san antonio in december. Just missed it.
and my solara is all beat up on the outside.. kinda embarassing.. :oops:

Whats 2 more days??? You could go back to Florida on Sunday the 8th. :D Its gonna be awesome!!! 8)
...and youll be able to tell all the Florida SGers that you got to go to a Texas SolaraGuy Meet!!!
We dont mind a little road rash on your Lara. We will just take pics from her good side. 8) Besides mines prolly not gona have a sunroof, pray for NO rain. :-?

My solara is actually still in Florida and I gotta go back home and bring it to Texas lol Im being stationed in San Antonio.
And its more than a little road rash. I actually need a new trunk lid and stuff. But I'll definitely be around to catch the next one... Hopefully by then I'll have everything situated.
Blown @ 5.5PSI w/ xerd, 3inch jpp, tunable cpe Automatic... SOLD
2010 Mazdaspeed 3 ZOOM-ZOOM B)
99V6solaraSE
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby LEE337 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Jakecallun20 wrote:I will start looking for one, I was thinking lime creek road. Its pretty twisty. Where exactly is the rudys were going to?

Rudy's BBQ
7709 RR 620
Austin, TX 78726
Phone: 512-250-8002

99V6solaraSE wrote:
99V6solaraSE wrote:damn id come out.. but im going back to florida for a month after i graduate nov5th.. but ill be coming back to san antonio in december. Just missed it.
and my solara is all beat up on the outside.. kinda embarassing.. :oops:

Whats 2 more days??? You could go back to Florida on Sunday the 8th. :D Its gonna be awesome!!! 8)
...and youll be able to tell all the Florida SGers that you got to go to a Texas SolaraGuy Meet!!!
We dont mind a little road rash on your Lara. We will just take pics from her good side. 8) Besides mines prolly not gona have a sunroof, pray for NO rain. :-?

My solara is actually still in Florida and I gotta go back home and bring it to Texas lol Im being stationed in San Antonio.
And its more than a little road rash. I actually need a new trunk lid and stuff. But I'll definitely be around to catch the next one... Hopefully by then I'll have everything situated.

Thats cool bro. We will catch ya at tha next one. 8)
Texas SolaraGuy Meet
LEE337
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TxBmbleBee » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 pm

99V6solaraSE wrote:My solara is actually still in Florida and I gotta go back home and bring it to Texas lol Im being stationed in San Antonio.

by any chance fort sam? :D
"i just wanna go fast..."
TxBmbleBee
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Events