[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Jawbreaker Road Rally 2009 - Cincinnati Aug 22 & 23
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Jawbreaker Road Rally 2009 - Cincinnati Aug 22 & 23

Postby PhreakdOut » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm

A few more pics from the after party at Mainstay Rock bar.

This looked clear to me when I took it. If it looks clear to you now, stop drinking. If it's blurry, go get a drink.

Jawbreakers had a VIP section for us.

Party Foul!

The Day After!

We go for a cruise to our lunch spot ... but we need gas first. We flooded the station with cars.

So this is how you get a low angle video shot ...

Handing out awards...

On the way home, I catch up to Lee's 370Z
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby KILLA CAM » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 am

PhreakdOut wrote:Image

Handing out awards...

Hey, you guys went to the Cabana! I love that place, I go there all the time!

Anyways, great writeup and great storytelling! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this whole thread. It looks like I missed out on a hell of a good time. The local car forum in Cincinnati made no mention of this event?

I'm glad you guys had a blast and congrats on coming in second place! 8)
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby akora12 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 am

Looks like it was a blast, nice work guys! I wish I had come out to this event since Elmhurst appears to have fallen through.

Brian, you've made quite a bit of headway on the Z in the past year. Looking good!
2000 Solara SEV6 5-speed S/C - Dismantled and sold :(
akora12
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TMMK Toy » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Looks like y'all had fun. I did find out they would accept late registration but didnt matter as my car wasn't ready. If I had known about this I would have waited a week to drop it off with my friend. He's replacing the rear main seal and sorting some misc. electrical issues out. Hope to have it back in time for this weekend's autox
TMMK Toy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby PhreakdOut » Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

http://vimeo.com/11702788

The Re-cap of last year's rally just came out. The 2010 rally is Aug 7th and 8th.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Previous

Return to Events