[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Chicago area install meet..
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Chicago area install meet..

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 pm

okay, so i shipped out some of the broken parts on the s/c to gabe and he should be getting them by the end of this week. so i'm hoping sometime next week or week after everything will be good to go. still not sure of the day but i really wanna get this done by end of sept. i'm getting way to anxious just staring at a s/c lol.
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 pm

OK UPDATE:

Parts are finally coming in next week!! Hopefully the magic day will be SUNDAY SEPT. 20TH. If not, the 27th. Does anyone have a house/garage/ anything we can install in? I don't have many tools at mine =/ PM me for my number.. so far the people that want to or will try are as follows:
JamesT
SolaraPete
maybe akora?
maybe squatch?
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JamesT » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:15 pm

I'm in. I don't have many tools here (no air tools or anything) but I can always bring what I have with me (breaker bars, jack stands, sockets, etc).

Just let me know what you don't have and I'll see what I can do.
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT
Shift Boot Master Crafter
Shift Boot Master Crafter

Previous

Return to Events