[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Jdm chicago meet: Friday Sept 25 Time: 7:30pm
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Jdm chicago meet: Friday Sept 25 Time: 7:30pm

Jdm chicago meet: Friday Sept 25 Time: 7:30pm

Postby sallysolara » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Hello everyone i attended this last month and it was awsome so i thought i would extended to the solaraguys. if interested check out the jdm chicago forum.. its free to sign up

http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1884

Friday Night Lights....

Friday Night Lights is a monthly Car event. Started in 2007, it's been expanded to various clubs and forums and now an exclusive event for the new e-zine/blog/forum JDMchicago. Everyone is welcome to FNL and all kinds of cars are encouraged to attend.

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: Friday Sept 25

What:
Meet, food, parking lot pimp, cruise, photoshoot, etc.

When: Friday Sept 25

Time: 7:30pm

Where:
Nana's Hot Dogs
(in Between Marcus Theater and Food Harbor)
1465 W. Lake St.
Addison, IL

Plan on getting to Nana's between 7:30-10:00pm. Cruise afterwards TBA.

*Anti-Asshatery!
*Slammed Car Safe!
*n00b Friendly!
*hard parking encouraged!

**COME EARLY for a good spot... 250-300 cars last month in attendance**

Although the cruise is TBA, If anyone here is going on the cruise. Please take a look at the guidelines of the meet/cruise. We want to make sure this is a fun and safe event for all.

Nana's will be providing extra trash cans around the lot. Please throw your crap out. Addison Police is also going to be monitoring the event and I have been in touch with them. I have one of the officer's number on speed dial, be a douche and you will be kicked out or even worse.

Postby JamesT » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I was hoping to go last month but my car wasn't quite ready.

It still isn't quite ready but at least it moves under its own power so I should be attending.
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT
Shift Boot Master Crafter

Postby JamesT » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm

I was hoping to go last month but my car wasn't quite ready.

It still isn't quite ready but at least it moves under its own power so I should be attending.
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Return to Events