[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tampa meet on Aug 10th
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Tampa meet on Aug 10th

Tampa meet on Aug 10th

Postby *Charinee* » Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:54 pm

On sunday august 10th there will be another camry/solara meet in tampa. Once again, this is open to all toyota owners/enthusiasts. The meet will be at 4pm. Here is whats planned so far.

-meet up somewhere (still undecided)
-take some pictures
-roll out and grab some grub!!
-hit up another spot, and take night pics
-chill somewhere, drink/party???
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby chef solara » Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:20 am

I'll try to come, I live in stuart, on the East coast,
Tampa is kinda far, how about orlando. I had to work on the last meet, but i'll be on vacation on aug 10. So you can count me in.
2001 SLE S/C,
chef solara

Postby *Charinee* » Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:07 am

Hey Chef Solara, we already set the meet this time in Tampa, so I don't think we can change it now. But if you want to make a stop in orlando and meet up with Chino and maybe some other people and then roll to tampa with them, you can. We will meet at the Chili's parking lot around 4pm on sunday Aug10th. Chili is located at 2903 Dale Mabry Hwy N. dale mabry which is right off of 275. Adam said it would be fairly easy to find. If you have any question, don't hesiatate to let us know. We will be happy to help :D
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby bassthrive » Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:13 am

If I can get off work im there. Im east coast too and Tampa is a drive. An Orlando meet would be much better. I'll see whats goin on with my schedule.
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Postby GoT_TRD » Sun Jul 27, 2003 3:52 pm

Sup guys, this is ChiNo.. if anyone wants to meet up with me in Orlando then roll out to tampa thats straight. Just let me know.

For the people who missed the last meet, it was a pretty good turn out except the rain. We had a 92-96 camry v6 turbo, a solara s/c, a supra turbo, and the rest of us n/a camrys and solaras. about 20 guys from the corolla car club showed up to..
-ChiNo-

R.I.P- 1/4/04 98 TRD Supercharged Camry. Boosted for only 4 days and loved it.
Pix @ http://photos.yahoo.com/mj29277

New ride- 93 SC300 w/ 1JZ GTE Swap
GoT_TRD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby *Charinee* » Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:21 pm

It's just a couple of days away from the meet in Tampa. Just wondering if anyone (other than Chino and Adam) will be able to make it there 8)
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby happy_aggies » Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:42 am

Chino,
I thought u'll be in TX this Fri? (I saw ur post from SC3)
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby *Charinee* » Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:19 pm

I posted that before Chino told me that he couldn't make it. SO sorry for all the confusion. Chino probably wont be back on the forums for a week or two cuz he gotta move in and stuff, plus he doesnt have a phone line over there yet for the internet.
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby GoT_TRD » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:42 am

sup guys, just wanted yall to know i made it here ok. It is blazin here. I thought FL was bad. But yea, its aight over here, happy_aggies, if you want to meet up let me know, i live in spring texas. I live on cypresswood dr at champion forest. give me a holla!
-ChiNo-

R.I.P- 1/4/04 98 TRD Supercharged Camry. Boosted for only 4 days and loved it.
Pix @ http://photos.yahoo.com/mj29277

New ride- 93 SC300 w/ 1JZ GTE Swap
GoT_TRD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events