[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Are there any more people in Atlanta, GA besides me?!?!?!?!?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Are there any more people in Atlanta, GA besides me?!?!?!?!?

Are there any more people in Atlanta, GA besides me?!?!?!?!?

Postby that1mexguy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:59 pm

or its surroundings?!?!?!?!?! Someone out there?!?!??!?! :evil:
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby hari-bhari » Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:02 am

i'm in alpharetta. i know theres a couple more around here too, we were thinking of meeting up around andretti's some day
hari-bhari
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby that1mexguy » Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:57 am

So i'm not alone?! woohooooo!!!! :lol: Hey i'm in Roswell and I dont think i've seen any yet. Well my neighbor's but she is not into cars. Anyway, are you in any club? do u have any mods? hit me up man. And let me know when you guys meet. :D
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events