[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 12/5/09 2PM CFL meet (Matrix Owners/Corolla Car Club)
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

12/5/09 2PM CFL meet (Matrix Owners/Corolla Car Club)

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 pm

^^^ you could have just said yes lol... my girlfriend is gonna come with me to the meet!! Ryan too, and ive got my friend with the prius who is probably going.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DriDed » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 pm

wkbrdr91 wrote:^^^ you could have just said yes lol... my girlfriend is gonna come with me to the meet!! Ryan too, and ive got my friend with the prius who is probably going.

Its cool that you and your friends are coming, so you guys/ gal are heading to the 3pm meeting spot or the 2pm meeting spot?

I origrinally plan to head on to the 2pm meeting spot to meet up with the MOs and caravan with them to the 3pm meeting spot.

Yea but I am OCD on the details, I don't go to McDs' much so I was not sure which one you were talking about. All I know is that is the street address and the pic shows what the restaurant looks like lol.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby wkbrdr91 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:05 pm

I think most of us are going to the 2 pm one... not sure. some members of car club are going, not sure who. but my friend who was gonna bring his prius, is now going to bring his Lexus SC300 instead
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Got2XLR8 NYX » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Woowwwww Hahahaa the last FL meet I went to was in the last ones pictured cuz the one most recent after that was a huge Fun Spot Failll.... good thing I found this today... now lets see.... I might show up as ashamed I am of the condition of my Lara but w/e if not in a Lara then I'll take my brother's GTS... Not a big fan of driving to FL Mall tho so I'll try to make the appearance at the McDz.
5Speed 2000 SC V6 @ 4.5PSI
TRD Lip Kit : TRD Exhaust : TRD RSB : TRD SC : TSW REVO 17x8
CAI Extention : TWM Short Shifter : Injen Intake : DIY Black Housing : Renova Grille : ACT 6 Puck : Jim's Fuel Mod : Walbro 190 : JIC FSTB
Got2XLR8 NYX
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DriDed » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 pm

The attendance number of this meet is over 30 now, this is going to be a huge meet.

I even washed and cleaned up the engine compartment (I covered the air filter and battery before lightly spraying engine bay with water), that is the first time I did it since 5+ years ago when I got the car.

I detailed my car just an hour ago and she is ready to roll. :D
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Events