[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - slug fest-2010
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

slug fest-2010

Postby PhreakdOut » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:24 am

Sounds like a fun time. Please consider doing this at a legal drag strip. Not only for the safety of other drivers on the road but for your own safety. Drag strips have barriers to protect the fans, EMS to save your butt and fire response teams to douse your flaming ride.

After the car related stuff is done ... then you can go drinking at Frank's. The BBQ idea is good Frank. Please do encourage some of these folks to actually get away from the keyboard from time to time.

One other option us Z folk do are install parties. (This is intended more for the less experienced members.) Schedule one and everybody shows up to wrench on their cars. This helps the newbies learn how to install parts with the confidence of having the experienced ones around. Combine this with a BBQ after the wrenching and it works out well for everyone. (Just a suggestion.)
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Down2TheC » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 am

Please post up the mug shots after you make bail. I love seeing those intelligent looking DUI mugshots! 8)

http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby jetbtkng » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:14 am

life is a risk, you could get killed walking down the street, if everyone was affraid of doing something fun, then why even bother living, i say lets run these mean machines................... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby Down2TheC » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 am

Hey man... that's what Darwinism is all about. Enjoy! Do a couple shooters for SG before you run.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby bbq bob » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:14 pm

what made you assume we would be doing this drunk ? that would be pretty stupid don't you think ?
330 whp , 331 ft. lbs. torque Camry , Track driven , Race proven , lots of mods.Image
bbq bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 pm

bob thats how it works here, they just assume what people will do, even though nobody said nothing about drinking & driving................ :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby kingkakyle » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm

jetbtkng wrote:life is a risk, you could get killed walking down the street, if everyone was affraid of doing something fun, then why even bother living, i say lets run these mean machines................... :drinking:

yes that is true, but people do take certain measures to decrease risk which is wat Brian was suggesting......
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:16 pm

were going two at a time, its not like were going to have 300 people lined up as far as the eye can see, as spectators, theres no streets to the rihgt, & 2 side streets on the left, in a warehouse area, long & str8 street, its like a gohst town on the weekends, been going there very, very long time................. :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:05 pm

^yep that's where i drove Frank's black Solara, and floored the >>I'm a douche<< out of that car and no problems. We went up and down that street like 3 times.

and then when he got the silver one back, we hit that street hard again.

Ive raced there too on times, and its always been safe. No people, no car's and the best part is that my pops is the owner of a big warhouse there so if we run into any hassle we open the warehouse and put our cars in there :)
(yep that's right, were doing it the fast & furious style :) )

So if anyone is worried about running the streets dont go!

and if your not come join us, first a few run's. Get back and have some beer and food. Then just chill the rest of the night.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby sarki » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Well if you guys want to come down and not race, then maybe Nando can store your cars in the warehouse and you guys can spectate without getting your cars impounded....If the shiz hits the fan. Just an idea.
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 pm

^yeepp ill do that for my sg hommies, as long as nobody ram's into the stock we have stored inside lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby DriDed » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Whatever you guys do, DON"T hire Ludricous to referee the race, that asshole will make you guys jump a bridge gap like he did to those 4 losers in another race.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 pm

DriDed wrote:Whatever you guys do, DON"T hire Ludricous to referee the race, that asshole will make you guys jump a bridge gap like he did to those 4 losers in another race.

-__-''

No, well just have two models standing on either side of the cars...

"ready"
"set-o"

The spot is actually a parking structure where "gaijins" try to drift in S15 demo cars....

Ok I'm going to stop... that was a little too lame.
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DriDed » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Mr_Chunkz wrote:
DriDed wrote:Whatever you guys do, DON"T hire Ludricous to referee the race, that asshole will make you guys jump a bridge gap like he did to those 4 losers in another race.

-__-''

No, well just have two models standing on either side of the cars...

"ready"
"set-o"

The spot is actually a parking structure where "gaijins" try to drift in S15 demo cars....

Ok I'm going to stop... that was a little too lame.

I know you guys know the risks of street racing so I ain't even gonna try to stop you, you guys should know.

I don't know if you guys should include photos or videos, because you know how some cops might actually see that stuff and get you guys the next chance they get.

Be safe.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:24 pm

how could you, your in florida, and dont worry, the names will have been changed to protect the idiots.................. :drinking:
jetbtkng

PreviousNext

Return to Events