[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2/20/2010 Bradenton beach bbq meet with TMT
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

2/20/2010 Bradenton beach bbq meet with TMT

2/20/2010 Bradenton beach bbq meet with TMT

Postby DriDed » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 am

http://tunemytoyota.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2207

Ok guys, so we're gonna be meeting up in Bradenton Beach on Saturday, Feb 20th. Well, technically we'll be in Coquina Beach, which is about half a mile-a mile south of Bradenton Beach. I've included a map down at the bottom. We can meet up, there are grills to use there, and we can chill on the beach! I'll have my camera with me, so we'll get good pics too.

Directions:

From I-75 South, take exit 220 for Manatee Avenue headed west. Take Manatee Avenue past 41 until, well, it ends at the beach. Looks like about 14 miles. Turn left on E Bay Dr (may also be known as Gulf Dr) and go about 3.2 miles, there is a lot of parking on the right side of the road - pull in there.

Want TMT shirts? go here and put in your input, and I'll try my hardest to get them done by the meet: Tshirts!!
What time would you guys want this meet? Wanna meet up somewhere beforehand? I can probably meet you guys out by the interstate, and we can caravan to the beach if you'd like. Lets get a list of who all is going, and who's bringing what:

1. Rebel - small cooler, ice, couple different kinds of chips
2. checkeredsockman - charcoal, box of burgers
3. paseo
4. bsmk3
5. technohound
6. lone-spec-v - hot dogs and buns
7. coolmonkey - hamburger buns and chips

Also, people on other forums, can you advertise this meet? Like Brian, you know where, and Anthony too.

2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Events