[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - KTOWN BBQ meet 3/13/10 Cruise afterwards!!!
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

KTOWN BBQ meet 3/13/10 Cruise afterwards!!!

KTOWN BBQ meet 3/13/10 Cruise afterwards!!!

Postby HKSV6SLE » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:58 am

When: March 13 2010 1pm. (for lunch time)

Where: 100 S. Western ave. Los angeles CA 90004
on the corner of Western ave. and 1st st.

how much??? i think 20 dollars per person will cover cost and tips.

What's after? Angeles Crest Cruise/Run!

aiite guys this place during that time on saturday it is not that busy so you have plenty of parking there.(and no valet on lunch)
as of you know few people who came out last time for this came after they had lunch.

just to let you know it has table with grill built into it and since it's all you can eat they will charge ppl who is sittin in the table so make sure you guys come hungry!!!! last time we had few ppl not eatting and didn't told me. they set up their table and i told them they're not eatting i felt really sorry after i saw their face it was like this :FPM:. not good... lol well anywayz lets get this meet rollin~

if you have questions as usual contact me via email at airmax87@gmail.com OR jeff@lexusnet.com or AIM:SGM IS350

see you guys then!! :drinking: :drinking:
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby a94autocamry » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 pm

do you even know if angeles crest is open?? I tried going there a few weeks ago and it was closed...I might be down for the cruise though if its open :lol:
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby HKSV6SLE » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 am

good question.....gotta find out about that. anyways i need to find out when the pacquaio fight is, cuz i will be watching that and smoking.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events