[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EASTCOAST TOYOTAFEST
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Date Preferrence

Poll ended at Sat May 15, 2010 10:53 pm

August 8
50%
August 15
25%
August 22
25%

Total votes : 4

EASTCOAST TOYOTAFEST

EASTCOAST TOYOTAFEST

Postby khrisxyu » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Hey Everyone!

Just spreading the word out that JONES JUNCTION TOYOTA will be hosting their 1st ANNUAL ToyotaFEST CAR SHOW & MEET! :

This event is for ALL LEXUS, TOYOTA, SCION family from all around the east coast...sort of a Toyota/Lexus/Scion EAST COAST Multiforum car show

WHERE:

Jones Junction Toyota. 1510 Bel Air Road. Bel Air, MD 21014

WHEN :
August 8, 15, or 22

I'm working on getting us some food and a Live DJ....and raffle prizes(i need your ideas)

** PRZES **

- All Participants in the show have a chance to take home a trophie!!!

Categories so far:

BEST IN SHOW
- First & Second Place ( Scion, Lexus, Toyota )
BEST EXTERIOR
BEST ENGINE BAY
PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD
DEALERS CHOICE AWARD
MOST OVERALL CUSTOMIZED

* These are trophies that are being made up now, let me know if you guys want to see any others.

The event will run from 1230pm -5pm
* All participants should show up around 11am to have the cars ready for the show. registration will stop at 130pm
**Trophies will be handed out from 5-6

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i need poll answers on the day preference before may 14 to allow for printing of flyers with actual show date

..start a list of who is interested in attending so we can accomodate how many spots to free up..
khrisxyu
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby khrisxyu » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 am

can a mod please change dates in poll to august 8, 15, and 22
khrisxyu
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Done.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator