[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - So. Cali Meet anyone???
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

What should we do???

Find a place to chill and talk about whatever??
86%
Meet somewhere to grap a bite and then go for a cruise down PCH???
No votes
Meet up have lunch chill for a couple hours and go for a cruise (Both)
14%

Total votes : 7

So. Cali Meet anyone???

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:03 am

hey guys i'm probably down to roll wit ya'll too. jus set a date so i can try and keep the day available. worst case i'll try and at least meet up wit u guys somewhere if u head down to santa monica or anywhere around orange county.

-michael
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Danny » Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:28 pm

I like the idea of sant monica thats about as far as ill go north if you guys want to do a coast drive then i recomend pch to laguna beach there is a parking structure in laguna we should be able to get into and there a million places to eat down there. i dont know santa monica or pasadena area to well but if thats were we want to meet that be cool. Just get something set up.
Danny
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:23 pm

Hey this is the Plan:

1. Sept 20th @ 1:00PM(This gives ppls sometimes to plan their schedule)
2. Meet Somewhere in Pasadena or Alhambra( Location still pending)
3. Drive to Santa Monica, and Chill Check out the rides. Also if anyone is hungry their is tons of resturants. Also the 3rd street is down the street.
4. If anyone wants to do the Canyon run we can roll out after.

This is the list of ppls i have going so far:
Me- iazuncupidi
Jeff- Xravexboix
Chris- icrazychrisi
Mike- TRDmole177
???(Dont know your name)- HKSV6SLE
Danny- Danny
Mike- 20solara02
Richard- are you going to go.. you still haven't answered me yet....

Also i have some other frenz that mite be heading out with me,
If any of you would like to bring someone pls feel free. this is a open event.
If anyone has other ideals to go elsewhere. let me know im open for opinions. if by changing location and more will roll out with us. We can do so.

Let me know who can roll out to this even to i know how many ppls are going to go.

Thanks
Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:28 pm

Wasup everyone,

Here a little update.
We are going to plan to drive from Santa monica down to huntington-newport down PCH. we get to enjoy the view while we cruise(not race). then have a bonfire down at huntington beach. i know that you mite have to pay for parking but i think its worth it.

this is just a little insight on what might happen and where we will be chilling

of course whoever is in the local San gabriel area we can meet somewhere close to grab some lunch before we head out. then go to santa monica and chill then the cruise down PCH. this event might take the entire day but i think its a good way to get to know each other and talk about cars and other junk we wanna talk about match faces to names for the ones that we dont know.

If this sounds like a good ideal let me know.. if u think its too extreme please let me know also.

but i would like to see this become a good turn out.

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:05 pm

I can't make it... I had plans on that date =x I thought the week was the week before... oh well
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby i20solara02i » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:57 pm

iazuncupidi wrote:Wasup everyone,

Here a little update.
We are going to plan to drive from Santa monica down to huntington-newport down PCH. we get to enjoy the view while we cruise(not race). then have a bonfire down at huntington beach. i know that you mite have to pay for parking but i think its worth it.

this is just a little insight on what might happen and where we will be chilling

of course whoever is in the local San gabriel area we can meet somewhere close to grab some lunch before we head out. then go to santa monica and chill then the cruise down PCH. this event might take the entire day but i think its a good way to get to know each other and talk about cars and other junk we wanna talk about match faces to names for the ones that we dont know.

If this sounds like a good ideal let me know.. if u think its too extreme please let me know also.

but i would like to see this become a good turn out.

Kenny

im probably not gonna go.... i think it just a waste of gas driving from santa monica all they way to hungington to just have a bon fire and have a couple of hours and then the beach closes at 10. by the end of the meet everyone gonna spend like 30 dollars. gas isn't cheap anymore and im pretty sure a bbq at a park or a meet at a resturant are much cheaper. or we could even have a pot luck. i kno you might not care but since your a loan officer and get pay well but some people don't have money (me). but i hope you have fun.

richard
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Callen » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:38 pm

xravexboix wrote:we should do a norcal roadtrip to the San Jose/ Santa Cruz area!! All the highways up there are curvy like a mutha!! =x It'd be fun!

I live right near the backwoods of santa cruz.. those highways are my backyard :-)
2 JL 12w6's powered by
Hifonics BX1000D amp@ 1.5 ohms run off an
Alpine CDA-9833

soon to be
CDT EF61CFi/25 6.5" components.
Callen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby HKSV6SLE » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:40 pm

hey i gotta agree with richard..is it..? i don't feel like driving very far..i hate driving on the freeways nowadays..too many crappy drivers and gas is costing me and arm and leg..i don't even go home much to visit my parents..now..hahahasomerthing less elaborate maybe?

jeff
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Mole » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:58 pm

well if you cant make it, then dont go. as simple as that.if you do, then you meet some faces, talk about cars and chillax

heck $30 is not much to have fun for a day.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:22 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:jeff

weird. we both live in the 626 and are named jeff haha
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:06 am

He asked if it was too extreme..and the majority said yes. I would agree that it sorta seems like alot as well.
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mole » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:25 am

ICrazyChrisI wrote:He asked if it was too extreme..and the majority said yes. I would agree that it sorta seems like alot as well.

gee... if you want, just ride with me then.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:30 am

TRDMole177 wrote:
ICrazyChrisI wrote:He asked if it was too extreme..and the majority said yes. I would agree that it sorta seems like alot as well.

gee... if you want, just ride with me then.

Let's all ride w/ mike and watch movies while he drives w/ dead weight in the car =P lol j/k
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Danny » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:02 pm

ok then to make everyone happy we can meet at one place hang out a for a few hours, talk, shoot the sh*t, whatever, if people want to head down pch then we'll do it if you dont then dont . But we all should at least meet some where and grab a bite.
Danny
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby i20solara02i » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:31 pm

what do you guys think about having a bbq at the park instead. simple and ez. free parking and less of a drive. all we got to do is bring pot luck :D . hang out have fun. talk about cars, play b ball, more about cars, boba wutever.

richard
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Events