[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - ** Stance of the Union | Sacramento | Oct 23rd **
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

** Stance of the Union | Sacramento | Oct 23rd **

** Stance of the Union | Sacramento | Oct 23rd **

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 am

I'm posting this for Ben, but I am going so let's show them how Cali rolls!!!!

Well, it's finally here... StanceWorks is proud to present Stance of the Union 2010, to be hosted in the capital of California on Oct 23rd. This event has been in the works for a good while now, and we couldn't be more excited about it.

The city of Sacramento has gone out of it's way to accomodate us along with the lead event coordinator, Rob Daehn. He and the city have made it possible for us to have this event in the heart of old downtown Sacramento. We have also managed to make the event free for both participants and spectators. The goal of Stance of the Union is to unite likeminded enthusiasts, of different makes and models to come together all in the name of Stance.

While the event is free for all, we are requiring all cars wanting to be in the event to pre-register. Being that this is a "wheel fitment" event, your car will be pre-screened to insure that you are riding low and aggressive. While we aren't requiring your wheel lips to be kissing your fenders, we don't expect to see sunken wheels within the fenders, nor serious fender gap. We certainly want everyone to come be a part of the event, but ask for those who want to have their car in the show, to get low and aggressive.

There are many more details, which can be found at the Stance of the Union Website. We have hotel accommodations, a series of vendors and a schedule of events all there. You will find registration on the site as well.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ben at stanceworks.com. Let the countdown begin!

Official Stance of the Union Website
StanceWorks.com/sotu
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: ** Stance of the Union | Sacramento | Oct 23rd **

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:40 pm

if i don't have to work that day, I'll be there drooling
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Damn! thats too far for me! lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 pm

no it's not!! nando when was the last time you came up to norcal? besides, camrazy says "lets show em how cali rolls." heard that??
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby indiglosolara » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 pm

hmmm.... interesting....
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:33 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:no it's not!! nando when was the last time you came up to norcal? besides, camrazy says "lets show em how cali rolls." heard that??

lol ive never been to the bay dude, i have family that go to san jose state that ive been planning to visit, but sacramento is like 6hrs from me lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:03 pm

wow that's a long drive. I don't understand these things since I live a little rock... lol
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Events