[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Silicon Valley Auto Show Jan 6-9 (Free Ticket for the 6th)
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Silicon Valley Auto Show Jan 6-9 (Free Ticket for the 6th)

Silicon Valley Auto Show Jan 6-9 (Free Ticket for the 6th)

Postby timefourfood » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 pm

So I just signed up for this freebie. Free auto show ticket and 1 yr Motor Trend magazine subscription

http://www.autoshowtickets.com/sj/frien ... CALTRAIN-f

After singing up, you get this message:
"I just got a FREE ticket to the Silicon Valley International Auto Show, at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, January 6-9, 2011. You are just a click away from getting yourself a free ticket too!! There will be plenty to see: 2011-model cars, trucks, SUVs and hybrids. Don't miss high-end exotic vehicles from Bentley, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Rolls-Royce. The Auto Show is going to be awesome! Sunday, January 9th is Valley Credit Union Family Day all children 12 and under are admitted FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. When you download your FREE ticket, be sure to sign up for a FREE 12-month subscription to Motor Trend Magazine, too! The Silicon Valley International Auto Show is THE place to be! - http://www.autoshowtickets.com/sj/frien ... CALTRAIN-f

I went to the auto show in SF last month, i wonder how this one will be. Mercedes Benz was missing in the SF auto show, but the Lexus LFA was there. I wonder will it be here. Have anyone been to this auto show and how does it compared to the SF one?
2000 SLE coupe
timefourfood
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Silicon Valley Auto Show Jan 6-9 (Free Ticket for the 6t

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 pm

wasn't bad. I went last year and they had an exotic section with the lambos bentleys aston martins and bugatti. Of course you're just there looking at stock cars mostly but they had a tent filled with the modded imports and old school chevys, etc etc. and booths by DUB... I think they had a test drive obstacle course with an improv dirt course for the FJ Cruiser too. Not a bad time.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Events