[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tab Tuesday meets
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Tab Tuesday meets

Re: Tab Tuesday meets

Postby k-0tik » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:
k-0tik wrote:
ToyoSolV6 wrote:Alright ladies, gaytrd sh!t i mean greg mentioned that the tap tuesday meets off the 605n cracks pretty good. He's inviting a gang of people to come out this tuesday to join us and basically show up the honda kids lol
anyways from what i know of this the list of people that are going if anyone in the area that wants to go put ur name on the list

1. ToyoSolV6
2.GregTRD
3.AlberTRD
4.solaraqueen
5.Danny/ -_-
6.Mr. Chunkz
7.Richard/ i20Solara02i
Im not sure if anyone else is going.....

I went this past tuesday with one of my buddys, right away I recognized your car dude lol.I was going to say wats up but you took off.

My car?

yes sir...black solara,slightly tinted tails, 6k hids?
k-0tik
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Tab Tuesday meets

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 am

lol yeah that was mine, you should have just stopped me and said whats up dude .lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Previous

Return to Events