[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Meet in Virginia?!! roll call
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Meet in Virginia?!! roll call

Meet in Virginia?!! roll call

Postby Vbyota » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

date:?

Everything is unknown so far but i would like to plan a meet in the virginia area if you are near i will also make the drive to where it may be (as long as its not a overnight drive).

I just want to see the solara community in this area to make a statement cus i feel alone is va beach area haha!

but first of all if you are near post ur name and hopefully we can set up something
Vbyota
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Meet in Virginia?!! roll call

Postby bigbirdSCed » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey man, we should joint meet this. were having one in Fredricksburg in march and another big one in MD in april.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showt ... p?t=367994
bigbirdSCed
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events