[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - THREE upcoming Norcal/Bay Area meets
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

THREE upcoming Norcal/Bay Area meets

THREE upcoming Norcal/Bay Area meets

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:07 pm

There's a meet that has recently started (this is the 6th one I think) called Too sLow that's held in Union City every Thursday. I've seen this meet promoted on craigslist and various other forums (datsun, vw, bimmer, weksos, etc). They boasted some 150+ cars at their last meet. The next one is tomorrow at the Tapioca Express in Union City. Here is the CL link: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/eve/2281177534.html

Another meet coming up is for the Japanese Tsunami relief:

Third meet is also in SF:

2nd Norcal Japanese Classic Car Meet 4/23/11

Hello everyone I was so amazed by the turn out of last years meet that I have decided to have another meet. I hope that we can have an amazing turn out like last year. I was completely blown away by the sheer number of car that attended even on a short notice.

One thing that will be change from last year is that there will be food for sale at the event this time cause last time the pot luck dint really work out seeing that there was way to many people to do a pot luck haha dint real expect 150+ cars to show up.

Hopefully you guys can attend this meet it should be fun even if there are not many attending seeing that there will be food and remember that these types of meet are around so we can share are common interest and exchange information its always nice to learn something new.

All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend, but if your car is not currently running, just bring whatever you have! Come out and support your local Classic Japanese car scene Bring your Classic Datsun, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, etc. Come represent your favorite make and model.

Oh and one more change has been made to the event I will be donating the profit money from the thing that will be sold at this even to the Oakland Children's Hospital & Research Center. So I hope you can attend cause its for a great cause it not just to keep are car community tight but also show that are community is there to support a greater cause.

No attitudes, No revving/burn-outs/racing will be tolerated!

When: Saturday April 23rd 2010
What time: 9:00- 5:00ish
7000 Del Valle Road
Livermore, CA 94550

link for last years turn out
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...1823&aid=20643

Vendors:
Donation:

Let me know if any of you guys are interested in going. I'm fairly sure I'm going to go check out tomorrow's Too sLow meet, pending the weather.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: THREE upcoming Norcal/Bay Area meets

Postby EkiMucH » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:44 am

I most likely can make it out to the other two events. Were you able to go to the TooSlow meet? I know the weather wasn't good in San Jose.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ThurzNite » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 am

I'll probably be up the last weekend of April, oh well. Have fun at the events.
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 am

EkiMucH wrote:I most likely can make it out to the other two events. Were you able to go to the TooSlow meet? I know the weather wasn't good in San Jose.

nah... garaged meets and organized meets i'm down... but I'm not really down to go parkin lot pimpin with a bunch of ricers outside of Tapioca Express. Not my scene :down:
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby EkiMucH » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 am

haha okay... hopefully a toyota meet happens up here soon
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby EkiMucH » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 pm

http://events.mercurynews.com/san-jose-ca/events/show/172521705-yerba-buena-high-school-5th-annual-car-show

Yerba Buena High School has a car show going on in May. I checked youtube and there are some videos from the past shows. If anyone wants to go and meetup there, let me know I am about a block away from that school.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events