[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hellaflush Venice beach&itsJDMyo Cerritos CA
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Hellaflush Venice beach&itsJDMyo Cerritos CA

Hellaflush Venice beach&itsJDMyo Cerritos CA

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Wussup peeps just wanna see whos going out to these meets. Hellaflush is cracking tomorrow at venice beach starts at 9am to whenever, they will be handing out free stuff, selling shirts, stickers etc. Best of all dope slammed cars.
address is:
2600 Barnard way.
Santa Monica CA Lot 5

Next is itsJDMyo in cerritos, guys from hellaflush will be heading out to cerritos during the day to check out the show i heard it will be pretty big. The chick on the flyer is amy fay, i know hot i had the pleasure of meeting this girl a while back at our local meet in cerritos that a few buddy's and i host.
Heres the address:
Power Toyota Warehouse
17900 Crusader ave
Cerritos, CA 90703

One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Events