[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Baltimore Grand Prix Sept 2-4 2011
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Baltimore Grand Prix Sept 2-4 2011

Baltimore Grand Prix Sept 2-4 2011

Postby chullen1 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:34 am

ok, y'all I am really pumped for this Lemans and Indy car racing through the heart of Baltimore. The race is all weekend starting Friday and moving through the weekend. The best day depends on the racing you wanna see. Lemans on Saturday with stock bodied race cars or Sunday with the Indy Cup Cars. I am planning on going Sunday and getting seats in the grandstand and a paddock pass. Its like $120 bucks but should be a awesome race. Anyone who wants to meet up, just PM me? http://www.baltimoregrandprix.com/
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Baltimore Grand Prix Sept 2-4 2011

Postby 1gSE » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 am

Le Mans FTW! I've GOT to go to the 24hrs of Le Mans before I die.....here's 2 reasons

GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Events