[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Any Events or meet ups in PA?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Any Events or meet ups in PA?

Any Events or meet ups in PA?

Postby SteveSolara » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 pm

hey guys i just wanted to know if there are gonna be any events or meet ups going on in PA? Because that's where I am at. I've always wanted to go to a SG event/meet up but its never near me or i missed it.

Is anyone in SG located in PA? I am in Phily. :D :D :D
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Any Events or meet ups in PA?

Postby ACProductions » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 am

Im in Hav Ta crap MD not but 2 hours from philly so I'd be down for anything in philly
FREE CHILTON MANUAL

The speed at which a woman says "nothing" when you ask her what's wrong is inversely proportional to the size of the coming storm.

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:31 pm

ACProductions wrote:Im in Hav Ta crap MD not but 2 hours from philly so I'd be down for anything in philly

sweet, i can work with that too, i can go down to MD or either way would be awesome :D :D :D :D :D
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ACProductions » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 am

It seems like there used to be plenty of MD Solaras here from what I've been reading.

It'd be sick if we could get a mid atlantic Skyline meet going on. I'm taking my Solara there this weekend
FREE CHILTON MANUAL

The speed at which a woman says "nothing" when you ask her what's wrong is inversely proportional to the size of the coming storm.

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events