[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - San Jose CA @ The Plant - Charity Event Car Meet/ Car Show
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

San Jose CA @ The Plant - Charity Event Car Meet/ Car Show

San Jose CA @ The Plant - Charity Event Car Meet/ Car Show

Postby EkiMucH » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 am

Came across this on facebook for this coming Saturday 11/19/2011. Also wanted to see if anyone in the area was planning to go out there, also noticed .onetohate's Camry in the posting!

http://www.facebook.com/events/237250619672021/

From the facebook page:
"Description This is a charity event for children, so no violent no drugs or alcohol no rev no burn out, let make it happening for the children...
Toys that donated will be giving to Fire Dept right on Site. Thanks everyone in advance...

COPS & SECURITY GUARD will be on site, please... keep it cool and enjoy the ride, thanx...THE MEET WILL BE HELD IN THE BACK PARKING LOT OF TAPEX

ALL MAKES AND MODELS ARE ALL WELCOME

FIRST Come First Serve For Space "NO RESERVE AT ALL"

FREE SAMPLES OF DELICIOUS Jiggili Jello ^^ ><"

CAR SHOW THIS SATURDAY FOR CHARITY! Come out to TAPEX at the PLANT PLAZA on Curtner Ave. from 7PM-11PM for our carshow charity event! Donate toys for children who are not as fortunate this Christmas season. &enjoy free samples of delicious jiggili jello while admiring the car show. Hope to see everyone there!"
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: San Jose CA @ The Plant - Charity Event Car Meet/ Car Sh

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 pm

i hate these parking lot pimpin type things, especially in front of a tapioca store... but if it's for a good cause, alright I'll do it. you goin? is your car fixed yet?
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:41 pm

how many sger's are up in the san jose area? if theres a lot start a meet and maybe some so cal peeps are down to roll, ill be down i have family there i can get drunk with you guys and pass out at my cousins house.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby EkiMucH » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:55 pm

yep my car is ready, just need to install my new "used" injen and extension when i get off work in the morning and clean it up. if i find enough people going i will go, it's only a few blocks away from my place and a good cause.

hate going to these type of areas also lol, i came across one at the tapioca express near silver creek on accident one night when i was getting food for my lunch break and noticed all the hondas in the area and everyone just staring me down lol, but later found out it was some meet. i am wondering how they are going to get a lot of cars out at the plant as well since some of that area is packed with shoppers and people visiting the nearby restaurants still.

i only seen a few sgers active on here from the bay lol, lets see what happens if we can revive this car so they don't go extinct! also down to get drunk haha...
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby EkiMucH » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:12 pm

just read that facebook post and looks like they will have it under control. roll in at 6-630 and follow the signs that will be placed
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events