[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - tampa meet at slam fest
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

tampa meet at slam fest

tampa meet at slam fest

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:37 pm

anybody in the tampa bay area Slam Fest is on Oct4-5 the 4th is on a saturday so i think that would be the best time to meet. let me know how many are interested let me know then i will go ahead and plan something. i hope to get some response.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:42 pm

I'll be there! Let me know the time and place 8)

Postby *Charinee* » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:44 pm

Anonymous wrote:I'll be there! Let me know the time and place 8)

Ummm...that post above is mine, I forgot to log in :roll:
R.I.P- 8/18/2004 My Dearly Beloved Tangerine Solara :cry:
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:48 pm

i will let you know

Postby GoT_TRD » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:24 am

sup guys. just wanted to see how yall been doin.. you fl people been quiet on the forums lately... anyways, theres a camry meet out there on oct 3. ill bring a camera or try to get someone to take pix and show you guys.. we have a thread on toyotanation. but yea. i gotta get to work, so holla back!!!
-ChiNo-

R.I.P- 1/4/04 98 TRD Supercharged Camry. Boosted for only 4 days and loved it.
Pix @ http://photos.yahoo.com/mj29277

New ride- 93 SC300 w/ 1JZ GTE Swap
GoT_TRD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events