[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Calling all in Dallas and local area
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Calling all in Dallas and local area

Calling all in Dallas and local area

Postby 1gSE » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:44 am

Anyone got plans for Saturday morning? I'm gettin my ass up at like 3am and heading to Plano for Cars and Coffee. I highly suggest going if you've never been to one. I've gone to one in San Angelo (it was only the second event) but it's not nearly as large as other cities. I'd really like to go to Houston, But I can't justify driving 5 hours, just to hang out for 2 lol. At least Plano is a 4 hour meet. Hope to see some of you guys out there. Look for the Spice Red GTO...and if there's another one, look for the one with the black GTO banner across the windshield

http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Calling all in Dallas and local area

Postby dinoxor » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:09 am

I'm 15 minutes away from Plano!
I'll go if you bring le Lara ;)
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 am

lol, I can't "legally" drive it...even though I do sometimes and it's definitely not in show condition. I already cleaned up the GTO, just letting the paint cool so I throw some detailer on it
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby dinoxor » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Haha aw man worth a try, maybe next time!
But I'll try to come out and will be on a lookout of a red gto!
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events