[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - The 4th Annual Ridley Creek State Park BBQ & Picnic- October
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

The 4th Annual Ridley Creek State Park BBQ & Picnic- October

The 4th Annual Ridley Creek State Park BBQ & Picnic- October

Postby zaior3684 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 am

Copied from TristateTuners.com:

Alright guys it's that time of the year again...well maybe a bit late It's time for the 4th Annual Meet and BBQ and as always, I am ready to help achieve a big turnout!The BBQ and meet will be at the same ole Ridley Creek State Park location, and will be better than ever. Also as always, we will be BBQ'ng up tons of burgers and maybe some chicken, all with the support of the fellow tst'ers and guests alike. I will do my best to host a raffle with a small, but generous twist, for charity this go around. This all depends on what response I get from our great forum vendors, and also who can help guide us in what charity to choose from!

Let's get started since every great event needs a stepping stone.

When: Sunday October 14, 2012
Place: Ridley Creek State Park
350 Gradyville Road, Edgmont PA
Location in the Park: Picnic Area #11 which was the same spot as the last time!
Time: 11AM- Sunset or the last person leaves!!

Many, many more details and lists to follow! All updates will be added to this post and the food and or vendor list as well as attendee list will be updated and added to page 1 as well. Subscribe to this thread, spread the word, and lets make this the biggest meet, rather the 2nd biggest meet, of the TST season!! Also if someone wants to create a FB event page and link to this thread that would be appreciated greatly.

Rules for the meet:
1. It is a state park, so therefore do not do anything that will jeopardize this.
2. Myself and staff have no problems reporting license plates, especially since they will be taken down car by car
3. A few of the staff members know the local PD, and one, who is a local officer, will be undercover and in an unmarked, untinted car patrolling. Again have respect for the time we are putting into this, and do not be childish
4. If you are immature, or have a friend that is immature, do not spoil your reputation and just fly solo, or do not invite said friend.
5. HAVE FUN, enjoy the weather, their will be some organized sports set up etc!!

NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED OF ANY KIND!! STATE PARK RULES
2000 SLE
[x] Tint (35% Front 5% back)
[x] Subwoofer (12in Kicker L7)
[x] Head Unit (Double Din JVC)
[] Exhaust
[x] Debadge
[x] Air Intake ( Built Myself :D)
[x] Plasti Dip Grill
[x] Plasti Dip Wheels
zaior3684
Regular SolaraGuy Member