[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - No more Norcal Meets anymore?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

No more Norcal Meets anymore?

Re: No more Norcal Meets anymore?

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:40 am

civictypeR wrote:I should be able to make it to the Oct. 11 one. I'll put it on my to do list. It'll be nice to meet and hang out.

you still have a supercharger in your car? if so, i'll try to make it to 10/11 one too. i've always wanted to see/hear a sc'd solara in person.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby civictypeR » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm

I still have the supercharger on the car. I'll see if I can get my Ksport coilovers on before the 11th. However, I'll let you know by next week if I can make it to the event. BTW I can't believe there are only 3 Nor Cal Solara drivers left. LOL
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Projex0 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:24 am

im still kickin around
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Events