[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Torc 2014 registrations closed.
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Torc 2014 registrations closed.

Torc 2014 registrations closed.

Postby sarki » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Don't know if anyone from SG registered for the May 3rd TORC event but its closed. Anyone registered other than me? I know Albert, Greg, and Fernando didn't make it in time.
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Torc 2014 registrations closed.

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Damnit, mine wouldn't be cherry in time anyhow. Will be there to hold you guys down and talk trash like always!
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Re: Torc 2014 registrations closed.

Postby albertrd » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:09 pm

That's some straight up bulllllshit I guess I won't be placing this year :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :down: :down: :honda: :boss: :boss: :boss:
albertrd
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Events