[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Christmas
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Christmas

Christmas

Postby corlon » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:31 am

Merry Christmas all!!!
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Christmas

Postby TadS » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Merry Christmas guys.... All 4 of us :lol: .
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby TadS » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Did anyone get any car related goodies for Christmas this year. I received a paint gun, and eBay gift cards with the instructions "Buy Paint".
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby GzNutz » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Merry Christmas!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Events