[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - It's Official! Oct 22, 2003 Wed 8pm! Irvine, Ca
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

It's Official! Oct 22, 2003 Wed 8pm! Irvine, Ca

It's Official! Oct 22, 2003 Wed 8pm! Irvine, Ca

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:57 pm

this is a post from my friend who started this club. i am a part of this club also and will be there. it would be great if all the uci students or alumni and everyone else could show up to this. it should be lots of fun.

here is his post:

I officially registered my club today. I also got to reserve the SSPA Top Parking Lot Structure from 8pm til 10pm to do a meeting for my club. I don't care if you goto UCI or not, if you want to come, let me know.
When: October 22 Wednesday 8pm-10pm
Where: UCI's Social Science Parking Structure, Top Floor
What: Imports@UCI's newest club, finally created to bring auto enthusiasts together

Directions: Campus and Stanford.

Go towards Irvine's In n Out Burger on Campus.

405 exit jamboree and head towards campus, if you hit main, you're going the wrong way. Left on Campus, all the way down. When you see Stanford, take a right into the parking structure. It's huge, it's the second huge parking structure (not the one on bridge/east peltason).

Hopefully we'll have bbq and drinks (no liquor, sorry, it's considered school grounds, and i'm responsible)

it's 100% legal, as i hold the permit in my hand. only rule is, don't do anything stupid. thank you.
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events