[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Supra/toyota meet - chicago
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Supra/toyota meet - chicago

Supra/toyota meet - chicago

Postby sto » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:54 am

on saturday the 18th ELMHURST toyota will host there 2nd annual supra meet, but the invatation has been extended to all toyota/lexus. So i figure we should make a meet out of this as well as check out some dope cars. the event starts at 2:00 and ends whenever. so show up. ill be there around 3 or 4 - cool sto
sto
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kubi » Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:40 pm

I was going to be in Chicago this weekend, but I had to push it back to next weekend. :cry:
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby AzN_DrAgoN48 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:22 pm

sto i probably will show up in either my solara or my friends 95 camry. maybe i'll see you there.
2001 Dark Blue Solara SE V6
8000k Osram HID
Silverstars fogs
Clear Corners
Passport 8500 Hardwired
Two Alpine 12" Type R Subs
JBL BP600.1
AzN_DrAgoN48
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sto » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:20 am

AzN_DrAgoN48 wrote:sto i probably will show up in either my solara or my friends 95 camry. maybe i'll see you there.

bring the solara, better yet bring both sto
sto
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby krazeee1707 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:12 pm

I might pass by there..just to see wassup...my car's basically stock now. Should of left my stuff on. :( , Oh well. haha
krazeee1707
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events