[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Nor cal, Central cal & So cal ppl!
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Nor cal, Central cal & So cal ppl!

Postby cdssolara » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:48 am

miltdoggie wrote:
cdssolara wrote:
richt1271 wrote:PHI..nice avatar thats my favorite group i got all their cds. if u wanna borrow some let me know they are so fine and good O_O

i just got my car back from the shop after 1 month..the repair cost was $7200 omfg. Then check engine light came on for a day and went off..i don't know whats the f is going on...so im still deciding wheather to go or not...im also kind of tight on budget from traffic tickets and holidays..arg....but im really really tempted to go..if some more nor cal people goes i will go too :)

let me know whatsup on aim or fill me in on more info i might of missed...didn't want to read all 13 threads =P

What happened to your car?

ARE you TWO rolling or whats up????

No, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun, though!
cdssolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby cdssolara » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:49 am

Anonymous wrote:car accident...i was exiting and some lady wanted to merg in, i slowed down to let her in and once she got in she slammed on the brakes..i couldnt stop in time so i rear ended her. sigh..

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
cdssolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby WTF?? » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:34 pm

^Ive spoken to Rich a couple times already and HE is doing fine... he was hella pissed tho when it happened a month back... but who wouldnt... Im sure hes just happy he got his car back...

mike and kenny... i got your PMs today... sorry havent been around to go online since i ben traveling the past couple days... but yeah i still got central cal on my agenda so hopefully Rich comes too... i havent heard much from the other NOrCal guys/gals :oops:
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:06 pm

Cool.... if you need to know where we are meeting you can give me or anyone a call if you have there number..

Me and milton will be heading up on sat.. were not going up on fri...

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby kondo » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:49 pm

Well Ill be there friday, who else is going up on friday?
99 sle, 03 evo
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby Mole » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:44 pm

i am.

how about we wait till more people come...

or if you want, maybe meet up around 430ish... or after sunset to see what should we chow down at or drive around to get to know the area.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Previous

Return to Events